28

Cum-filled pussy with cock in it's ass, raised ass for old Gong to fuck her tender asshole/asshole fucked by uncle

【What the writer wants to say:】

Stopping is really addictive, my God, why is it Friday today! ! ! ah! ! !

-----text-----

Supporting Susukino's legs, Xu Lu raised his butt slightly, in an awkward posture. But the man behind him didn't show any intention of understanding him. He just grabbed his buttocks and split them to the two sides, peeling off all the holes in his buttocks.

"Ugh, Susukino...can you let go..."

The feeling of opening the back acupoint is too exhausting. Because he is not used to it yet, Xu Lu always subconsciously holds his breath and wants to pinch it in. But no matter how hard he tried, the man firmly held his buttocks to expose his acupoints to the air, and the hatchback was pulling, only he himself quickly lost his strength.

Not only that, as if he could see that he was disobedient, the man slapped his buttocks, making his legs tremble, and soon he couldn't control himself and lay down on the man's legs.

"Obey, raise your butt up again."

It's me who does the mess, but Susukino still speaks confidently. He held Xu Lu's buttocks and rubbed it, the young man seemed to be having fun soon, his little buttocks dangled and lifted up, and it was put into his hands for him to play harder.

"..."

I knew it was a little bitch.

Looking down at the boy's waist collapsed, only the buttocks were raised high and sent into his hands, Susukino was in a good mood, but his expression was unique, and he still slapped the boy's buttocks.

This time, the two pieces of buttocks trembled for a moment, and there was no intention of leaving him in the end.

Satisfied, Susukino finally resumed his actions. He parted the teenager's buttocks with both hands, and the two flaps of soft flesh were pinched and pulled to the side by the five fingers spread out. The light pink buttocks were completely exposed, and the jerky and tender hole followed his The movement opened up, and a little pink and tender sausage spit out from the folds, because it was drawn by him earlier, it was faintly red with abnormality.

Even if the memory has not been fully recovered, Susukino can be sure that he has never fucked Xu Lu's little asshole. Because this hole is different from the tender pussy in front, once fucked by a big dick, the residual reaction is not something that can be fooled by drunkenness or poor sleep.

Now that he finally peeled it off with his hands, he couldn't help but want to touch it inside.

So the fingertips pressed the fine folds and pushed them out bit by bit, even though Xu Lu whimpered because he didn't get used to the opening of his back acupoint, Susukino didn't let go. He watched the small mouth being opened by his fingers, and the soft and greasy touch of the sausage meat made his throat choke.

Not only that, because Xu Lu's asshole was touched, the little cunt began to pinch, and when he realized that the soft meat in the cunt was sucking his own dick, Susukino's movements became more bold and bold.

He patted Xu Lu's butt, and the sudden movement scared Xu Lu into whimpering. But he also complained to the villain first, piercing his middle finger along the tight intestines, and said unforgivingly, "Don't scream like I'm bullying you, don't you know how tight you are holding me? ?The pussy is, even the asshole."

The man's longest middle finger stretched inward along the intestinal tract. Xu Lu lay on the man's lap, rubbing his hot face against the back of his hand, and vomited some liquid from his pussy. He whispered the man's name, his voice was soft and vague, and he looked a little sad because his ass hole was inserted by his fingers.