39

Pregnancy / Pregnant belly let husband suck lesbian tits, double pussy fucked in the office, cum urinating

【What the writer wants to say:】

no no no no

-----text-----

The official pregnancy preparation started in winter, and when spring came, Xu Lu's belly became pregnant.

The temperature was still low, and it was far from the time to take maternity leave. Xu Lu went to work with Susukino every day wrapped in a windbreaker or a handmade coat. Susukino is always worried, but he himself never tires of it.

Entering the second trimester, everything went smoothly, and the reaction during the pregnancy was far less exhausting than when he pretended to be pregnant last year. He still does some secretary work as usual, but he also knows that Susukino privately instructed him to reduce his workload a lot, and in order to let the baby in his stomach grow up smoothly, he didn't say anything, just worked for a few hours a day and hid Enter the lounge in Susukino's office.

In the second trimester, he began to lethargy. Not only that, but the backlog of sexual desire in the early abstinence seems to have a tendency to explode. His cunt is always kept moist and moist, and even the small breasts are quietly swollen.

Every time he changes clothes and takes a shower at home, Susukino always stares at Xu Lu. His greedy eyes were undisguised, and they fell on the two small breasts that were gradually rising. When he spoke, his voice was astringent, "Is the baby's breasts engorged?"

Xu Lu's answer is always in the negative. Usually, when he is so ashamed, he will get annoyed and grab the changed clothes and throw them towards Susukino. He wanted to vent his anger at first, but the man didn't hide, let his clothes fly over to cover his face, and finally grabbed his clothes like an idiot, took a deep breath, and told him, "It should be breast engorgement. "

"……you shut up!"

This morning before going to work, there was another commotion. Xu Lu finished the work at hand and consciously sneaked into Susukino's office. He didn't want to talk to Susukino because of the morning's business.

But today is a little different. He closed the office door and didn't go straight into the lounge inside. He just stood behind the door, holding the doorknob behind his back with one hand, quietly raised his beautiful eyes to stare at Susukino, until Susukino turned his head and looked over.

"What's wrong?"

Susukino could tell that Xu Lu had something to tell him, even from the blushing face, he could guess that what Xu Lu wanted to tell him must be something that would excite him.

He secretly swallowed his saliva, and couldn't wait for Xu Lu to break through his shame and take the initiative to speak to him, so he just walked over and hugged Xu Lu, hugged him in his arms and kissed him repeatedly, "Are you uncomfortable?"

The man's voice was low and hoarse, and even a big hand was still rubbing under his buttocks. Xu Lu's eyes became more and more wet from being rubbed, trying to hide his shame, he raised his voice, "It's all because of you! You always say that I'm engorged, engorged...!"

Susukino couldn't hold back, and laughed out loud, "It's all my fault, so... the baby is really up?"

Without waiting for Xu Lu's answer, Susukino knew he had guessed right just by looking at those trembling eyelashes. He asked Xu Lu if he was feeling bad, and he yelled affectionately as a baby, and he already got his hand into the man's clothes shamelessly.

Xu Lu also wears formal clothes at work, but he is not used to his belly showing up recently, and he always wears a windbreaker outside. Susukino peeled off the large windbreaker and threw it aside, unbuttoned the suit jacket with one hand, and impatiently, he pulled out the hem of the shirt with his big hand and burrowed in.