24

Fucked by the old Gong jb, to use a small cunt / sit on the washstand, get fried and cum, and cum inside

When sitting on the washstand and stretching his legs towards Susukino, Xu Lu felt inexplicably that he really seemed to be cede land for compensation.

There was a cold countertop under his buttocks, and in front of him was Susukino who was completely naked with a big dick facing him. The light above his head was a little hot, and he wanted to hide back, but he couldn't move because Susukino grabbed his ankle, so he could only call out sleepily: "Susukino, my ass is so cold..."

"Hold it."

Susukino was a bit ruthless, but Xu Lu couldn't protest. Because he just hit Susukino's cock with a thick and heavy ruler ten minutes ago, Susukino's lower lip still has serious bite marks.

In fact, he really wanted to explain that the matter developed to that point, all because the ruler Susukino bought was too big, like a murder weapon. But remembering that Susukino bought such a terrible ruler just to spank his ass, he wanted to sigh again——

It's all retribution.

He sat on the table at a loss, because his little butt was placed on the edge by Susukino, and he would fall if he was not careful. And in order to show his pussy to Susukino, he had to spread his legs as far as possible and step on the edge. The awkward position made him a little nervous, not to mention that Susukino's big, steaming cock was still very close to his cunt.

He wanted to protest, but didn't know how to speak. After all, the pain of being slapped on the dick made his scalp tingle just thinking about it. And a few minutes ago, he himself said that he would apologize to Susukino...

In the end, Susukino held him in his arms and bit his ears, and his hoarse voice hit his ears, "I really want to apologize, then use your little cunt to suck me."

The cock was beaten and failed to soften, but Xu Lu was very worried, "But you haven't urinated yet..."

"You can still piss after being spanked!"

Susukino's hair exploded, Xu Lu was helpless, he wanted to remind Susukino that he had never been beaten with a dick, and he was afraid that Susukino would become angry and let him taste the terrible pain.

But when he came to the washstand, he had to remind Susukino, "Aren't your feet hurting?"

"Shut up." Susukino lowered his head, his voice became very low. He drooped his eyelids and looked at Xu Lu's ripe red cunt, because there were things in the encrypted album, no matter how he looked at it now, he felt that the ripe red cunt was so hot that people's eyes were hot, and his mouth even secreted too much saliva.

Xu Lu is really good at anywhere, but he doesn't know the occasion when he speaks. He looked up and saw that Xu Lu was still a little bit aggrieved, and said intentionally: "Nothing hurts more than my dick when you mess with me like this."

Sure enough, when Susukino said that his dick hurt, Xu Lu immediately fell silent.

In any case, he knew he had done something wrong, so even if Susukino stood in front of him and fingered his cunt, he tried his best not to stop Susukino's movements.

Relying on Xu Lu being manipulated by guilt, Susukino's actions became very frivolous. He first opened the two labia with his fingertips, and then carefully peeled off the two soft flesh on the inside. The two thin labia minora opened like a butterfly dwelling there, so he intentionally rubbed his fingertips against the cunt, and his fingertips entered the cunt shallowly, and then quickly withdrew after soaking in some lewd water Come.