32

I lost my memory at the time, I was very insecure/I didn’t want to touch it, so I got it out with my cunt

【What the writer wants to say:】

I should not update this pit tomorrow, probably, unless I get up very early_(:з」∠)_

-----text-----

Xu Luzhen started to make a fuss, and Susukino couldn't do anything about him. There was no other reason, he entered the door and took off his clothes, and now the penis was grabbed by Xu Lu, it seemed that he was going to pinch his cock if he was disobedient.

Susukino's long legs were bent, and he hugged the man openly and secretly. He forced his attention away from his cock, which was a bit difficult, after all, his wife's little hand was white, soft and warm, making him want to rub his crotch.

Susukino's throat was so uncomfortable that his wife refused to rub him. He first argued, "How can you blame me?"

When Xu Lu glared at him, he drooped his eyebrows and started acting.

"I lost my memory at the time, and I felt very insecure. You acted like you didn't know anything, and I thought there was something hidden... I was worried that it would affect our relationship, so of course I didn't dare to say it."

The corner of Xu Lu's mouth twitched, he didn't understand how Susukino, who was pulling his lecherous eyes every day in the hospital, had the nerve to say "insecure".

But Susukino's mouth is really amazing. He clearly knew that there was something wrong with it, but Susukino insisted on saying it logically, self-consistently and perfectly, which made him purse his lips angrily, and he worked hard to resist the urge to puff up his face.

He's so old, even with a bulging face, he's still a bit childish.

Xu Lu was upset, he could only tighten the hand holding Susukino's dick. The thick flesh was trembling uncomfortably (?) in his hand, he heard Susukino gasp, and rushed to grab his hand, feeling like he had pulled back a victory, so he asked with a straight face: "Did you come back from abroad?"

Susukino understood that this was a compliment to his eloquence.

He happily wants to share with Xu Lu about his life abroad, such as how his peers are licentious, and he abides by his duty and misses his wife who is underage in China, so...

Hmm, something is wrong.

Just now Xu Lu scolded him as a pervert, but Susukino didn't want his image to be a pervert. You must know that when he first returned to China to meet Xu Lu last year, he went to a salon to have his back done when he got off the plane.

Last year's efforts were successful(?), and Susukino felt that he must not let his efforts go to waste.

And just when he was struggling to know how to make the topic smooth to the point where they should be flirtatious, Xu Lu said abruptly: "I thought about it..."

Listening to this beginning, Susukino unconsciously lifted his spirits, and he subconsciously felt that the beginning should be followed by very important content. Sure enough, Xu Lu followed closely, "You really went too far in this matter, so you can't mess with me this week."

Susukino certainly knew what "nong" meant. It's just that he looked down at his cock that was imprisoned by Xu Lu's hand, and didn't understand why he had been honest for five minutes and only got this result.

The cock fell into the hands of the precious wife, and the lights in the room were dim enough that the projected video had already finished and started to replay. Susukino didn't understand, the atmosphere had already been heightened to this point, and Xu Lu could actually say that he wouldn't do this kind of thing to him.