7

Wipe Lao Gong's body and see the legendary 18cm chicken

【What the writer wants to say:】

It's hot, it's really bitter

-----text-----

The hospital gown was very loose, and Xu Lu took it off easily. But as soon as he undid the third button, he heard Susukino ask him to lock the door of the ward.

Xu Lu was a little lazy, but he had to follow suit. He was locked, and he didn't forget to complain when he walked to the hospital bed, "No one will watch."

Susukino was sulking when he heard this, and purposely crossed his hands and squinted at Xu Lu. He really wants to say that you don't know your husband's charm at all now, and when he is discharged from the hospital, Yingying Yanyan will pounce on him outside, and I hope you don't regret your big words today too much.

But on second thought, he was the one who seduced Xu Lu now.

So gossip is still free.

After Susukino lost his memory, his mental activities were too rich, even if Xu Lu tried his best, he couldn't touch it. He watched Susukino put his arms around the hospital gown, stretched out his hand and tugged at Susukino's arm, "Get out of the way."

The attitude was very cold, and Susukino became even more angry. But there is no way to get angry, he has to let go of his hands, otherwise his wife will not see his eight-pack abs and shark lines.

Of course, his chest muscles are also very powerful.

Finally all the buttons were undone, and Xu Lu lifted the clothes, revealing a neat eight-pack underneath. He tried his best to keep his face expressionless, but because it was the first time he saw Susukino's body in his memory, it was inevitable that the roots of his ears were red, and he seemed to be spreading upwards quickly.

Not knowing that this was Susukino's purpose, Xu Lu still tried his best to maintain his composure. He was afraid that if he showed interest in Susukino's body, Susukino would suspect that he coveted his masculinity.

It's going to be bad if things go that way.

But even so, Xu Lu still couldn't help secretly looking at Susukino's body. He looked at the sharply grooved pectoral and abdominal muscles, and the shark line that snaked down the waist of his trousers. Not only that, there were faint traces of thick blood vessels under the wheat-colored skin, making that body look even more powerful.

He swallowed his saliva, tried to make himself look calm, and only sighed in his heart--

It is worthy of being a gangster.

It was the first time he saw this kind of exciting male sex, and he was a little addicted, but he had to look away quickly and urged Susukino, "Lie on your side and take off your clothes."

Susukino wanted to say no. Because he felt that his eight-pack abs had to be seen from the front to be the most impactful, but when he thought of taking off his clothes and letting Xu Lu see his strong and powerful arms, he suddenly felt--

This wave is not bad.

Thinking of letting his wife understand himself in all aspects, even though it is only limited to the physical level now, Susukino has become extremely cooperative. The bed was not raised, he consciously half-raised himself up and asked Xu Lu to take off his shirt.

Xu Lu took advantage of the gap between turning around to put his clothes on and touched his nose to make sure there was no nosebleed, and finally he was relieved and turned to face Susukino again.