9

Runny cunt rubs old Gong's abs and gets bukkake after orgasm

【What the writer wants to say:】

Regarding the question you mentioned, generally a password will be required for the first unlock after the phone is restarted, for security and because fingerprint unlocking is a different module to be activated.

-----text-----

With great ambition, Xu Lu looked at Susukino's dick in a different way. He wanted to lick his dry lips, but felt that his actions were too explicit and made him look like a little pervert, so he only swallowed his saliva in the end, and he didn't show so much hunger.

He was still at war with heaven and man in his heart, and he didn't know how to proceed with this kind of thing, but Susukino quickly lost his patience and slapped his little ass, making his little cunt flinch in fright.

"Xu Lu, are you trying to suffocate me!"

Xu Lu didn't want to talk to Susukino at all. Although Susukino's image in his heart had changed from a well-built black boy to a big dick black girl, it didn't mean that he had any extra affection for Susukino.

Susukino is already planning to divorce him, he must not let himself lose too completely.

Having misunderstood the status quo of the two of them, Xu Lu still seemed confident in himself. He felt that he had to be firmer, so he might as well let Susukino be his sex teacher first, and then let Susukino become his human-shaped massage stick when he had learned enough.

As for whether he could eat that big dick by himself, Xu Lu didn't think about it at all. He still remembered the "first time" when he was raped by Susukino, his pussy bleed a lot.

He is very confident in himself.

Thinking of this, Xu Lu felt much more at ease. He held Susukino's dick and stroked it wildly, the swollen purple flesh trembled in his hand, the gland fluid fell into his fingers along the umbrella-shaped glans head, and he consciously wiped it on the stem.

In fact, the expression on Xu Lu's face was already a bit disgusted, because the feeling of the sticky gland fluid being wiped away was very obscene, and he couldn't stand it. Fortunately, Susukino couldn't see it, and he gasped softly when his wife touched his cock. The already magnetic voice became even sexier.

Xu Lu's little butt was right in front of his eyes, and Susukino couldn't help touching it with his thin lips. The two flaps of flesh were red and swollen from his beating earlier, but now the hot breath sprayed on them, causing Xu Lu to twist his body a little uncomfortably, and suddenly felt his legs become wet.

This time, Xu Lu clearly realized that there was water flowing in his pussy, so Xu Lu had time to look at Susukino's abdominal muscles. He blushed to see the winding wet marks on Susukino's abdominal muscles extending all the way to the pectoral muscles under his buttocks. The wet marks were particularly obscene under the effect of the light.

He was ashamed, but also a lot bolder because of his previous mental activities. His buttocks wobbled and rubbed against Susukino's bulging chest muscles with his wet and soft cunt, and he spoke confidently, "Help me too, Susukino...help me touch..."

The cock was put down again, Susukino clicked his tongue, thinking that this little ancestor was really greedy and not easy to serve. He bit Xu Lu's butt, and Xu Lu was so frightened that he wanted to get up from his arms in a hurry, but was finally pushed back to the original place by his arms.

The butt meat was actually bitten, and Xu Lu's eyes were unbearably red. His hands were covered with sticky glandular fluid, and when he got closer to his face, the fishy smell would become more obvious. So he didn't dare to hold Susukino's hand, and only whimpered and complained, "You're so annoying! Susukino, you're really annoying! Uh, don't bite..."