3

It's all technique, no emotion / tell me who fucked your pussy for

Xu Lu was very embarrassed because he didn't know how to prove to Susukino that the two were married. After all, even if he was married, he had never even seen Susukino's naked body, and he didn't know any obvious marks on Susukino's body, which would allow him to gain Susukino's trust under such circumstances.

Oh, the only thing he knows, is an 18cm chicken.

But 18 or 18cm chickens are not that special. Now that people eat so well, 18cm chickens should not be iconic anymore.

Seeing Xu Lu hesitating, Bo Yexin was half-cooled. Although he didn't think Xu Lu was capable of deceiving himself, Xu Lu couldn't say anything for so long, and he knew there was something wrong without thinking about it.

"You can't really lie to me, can you?"

Susukino made a joke with a blank face, and when the words fell, Xu Lu's expression became even more sad. He couldn't bear it, so he took the initiative to ask, "Is there nothing that only the two of us know? For example, the mark on my body..."

Susukino spoke very bluntly, and Xu Lu knew clearly that if he didn't say anything, it would be hard to end today. But the bad thing is that the more nervous he is, the more confused his mind becomes. Seeing that Susukino's eyes turned cold, he smashed the can, "We haven't done that kind of thing, how would I know?"

"Haven't done it?!"

Susukino raised his voice, one can imagine how strong these words had on him. He had a straight face, this time he was really in a bad mood.

He looked at the young boy's face leaning against the bed, it was beautiful and soft, obviously just looking at it made his heart move. He couldn't believe that the two got married. Although they just got married this year, they didn't do it.

In an instant, Susukino couldn't control his brainstorming anymore. After a rough thought, there are only two possibilities for this matter.

One, he used money to force Xu Lu to marry him. He felt that he should be able to do that kind of beastly thing. After all, Xu Lu's face was very attractive to him, and this person simply grew out of his sexual fetish.

Second, two people are married by contract. Without Xu Lu's consent, he might not be able to turn into a wolf at night for some reason.

Although I don't know the reason, it's not because of his impotence.

The two possibilities are equally bad, Susukino clenched his fists with a dark face, almost bleeding back. He looked at Xu Lu coldly, seeing that Xu Lu still looked pitiful and painful, cleared his throat, and confirmed to Xu Lu, "You said we haven't done it, right?"

Hearing Susukino's tone improved, Xu Lu quickly stood up. He sat by the hospital bed, looked at Susukino and nodded slowly, "What did I lie to you for? You didn't."

Susukino was absolutely convinced that the second half of the sentence was to lie to him.

He was a little annoyed, because his wife who seemed to suit him was actually a superficial couple with him! But seeing Xu Lu's confident expression, he had no choice but to endure it first and not to get angry.

After all, it is daytime now, and a doctor will come in for an examination in the ward at any time. Even if he has no sense of shame and doesn't mind doing something in the ward, it's not okay for Xu Lu to be seen by others.

I don't know what Susukino is planning, but Xu Lu is determined to take Susukino smoothly during Susukino's amnesia. Of course, his winning means to make Susukino like him, and then pre-emptively come up with a divorce agreement that is beneficial to him, and give Susukino a blow in the head!