19

Small color batch / The dick you are thinking about, does it taste as good as you imagined?

【What the writer wants to say:】

It is not appropriate to add updates today

-----text-----

The trousers fell to the ground with a rustling sound, Xu Lu grabbed the hem of his clothes to cover his upturned dick, sitting in Susukino's arms was very ashamed, "No, can't you ride..."

Although he said in the daytime that he wanted to ride Susukino's cock, God knows that Xu Lu has always been ruthless. Every time he looked at such a big cock, he worried that his pussy would be broken. I didn't expect that I was caught by Susukino directly because of my quick tongue today.

Xu Lu was so ashamed that his head would smoke when he thought about coveting his 18cm chicken in front of others. His earlobes were completely red, and from Susukino's perspective, he could even see the light shining through the thin piece of soft flesh, which was very attractive and made his mouth salivate.

As soon as Xu Lu was shy, his eyes turned red. He has a pair of very beautiful peach blossom eyes, and the curled eyelashes are trembling, leaving shadows under the wet red eye sockets, turning into an even more attractive appearance.

So Susukino said mercilessly, "What do you think?"

He straightened his hips and shook the body in his arms. The boy whimpered in fright, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to support his chest. He looked down at the pair of thin, white and beautiful hands, and deliberately misinterpreted, "Why, it seems that not only does he like chickens that are 18 centimeters, but also a bust of 108 centimeters is quite to your liking?"

Xu Lu was so ashamed that he was about to suffocate.

The remaining rationality told him that he should stop quickly, after all, Susukino had humiliated him so much. But he lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on the two plump chest muscles, and the last rationality was used to restrain his urge to pinch.

His face was flushed, and he watched helplessly as his hands made marks on the two pectoral muscles. Susukino didn't tense on purpose now, the soft and tenacious touch made his mouth salivate, and finally his Adam's apple slid slightly for a moment, but the sound of swallowing was still very distinct.

"Tsk—"

Witnessing the whole process, Susukino already has the chance to win. He held Xu Lu's waist and did not let go, only raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you lustful?"

Not knowing what he did before he lost his memory, Susukino said this without any psychological burden. He put on an annoyed look, and deliberately pushed Xu Lu to sit in his arms with his back facing him.

The hospital bed rose a little, he grabbed Xu Lu's waist, held his dick to pat Xu Lu's buttocks, "Stop flirting, hurry up and ride."

When the dick hit the buttocks, the glandular fluid was thrown up. The wet and cold feeling made Xu Lu whimper, and his little butt shrank pitifully. He was forced to turn his back to Susukino, knowing that he might have to ride this chicken today, so he blushed and dawdled a little bit back, rubbing his tender butt against Susukino's cock.

Susukino couldn't help swallowing his saliva when he saw the purple stem standing upright between the buttocks. He let go of his hands to restrain Xu Lu no longer, and only let Xu Lu play by himself, and then he felt Xu Lu's hands supporting his legs with strength, his two soft white buttocks turned up, and the bright red cunt slits came out. The legs are exposed.

After just one glance, Susukino couldn't help but smack Xu Lu's ass with a ruler. He withdrew his strength, but the two-finger-wide ruler could easily make a sound, scaring Xu Lujian to cry, and sat back on his lap again.