11

Lao Gong lost his memory and became a nymphomaniac / I will definitely be eaten by him if I don't get a divorce

【What the writer wants to say:】

I won't add updates today, it's shameful to add updates too frequently.

-----text-----

It was a miserable night, and the next morning, the nurse came in to hang up the water, but Xu Lu was still lying on Susukino's hospital bed and didn't want to get up. Until the doctor came to make rounds, the attending doctor and the interns stood in the ward together. The leading doctor looked at the bulging quilt beside Susukino, his serious face twitched several times, and just when he was about to say, "It is not advisable for the family members of the patient to do this," Susukino moved.

He pushed the quilt onto Xu Lu's body, covering Xu Lu tightly, and then very cooperatively lifted up his trousers for the doctor to examine.

The doctor was speechless immediately.

It's not that he approves of the patient's family members' actions, but just looking at the patient's attitude, he knows that it's probably useless to say it.

To say "probably" is because he is being too polite.

After the examination, the group of people went out, and the little nurse just opened the door of the ward, when the people inside suddenly heard the boy complaining, "The bed is too narrow, Susukino, can you sleep on the escort bed?"

"--!"

The attending doctor couldn't see the patient's family members who were out of touch. He turned around and was about to have an attack when he suddenly met Susukino's eyes. up.

The ward returned to silence, and Susukino simply remained silent, trying to get rid of Xu Lu who had just driven him to the next bed. Only the quilt bag next to him fluttered, and finally a small head came out against his waist, with a hair of fried hair on it, and groaned in pain.

"The bed is really narrow...!"

Xu Lu sat up from the bed, tiredness visible to the naked eye appeared on his pretty face. He scratched his hair, turned around and saw that Susukino's other arm had been drenched in water, and before he had time to ask what time it was and whether the aunt had brought food, he rubbed the tip of his nipple when he lifted the quilt And took a low breath.

Last night was too chaotic, only lewd moans and men's heavy breathing always remained in my ears. Xu Lu sat blankly on the bed for a long while, focusing his eyes on his own tits with difficulty. When he saw clearly the hickey marks left on the white soft flesh and the tooth marks that became even more terrifying after one night, he immediately blushed. Eyes, slapped the quilt to let go, "Susukino, you are too much!"

"I was wrong."

Susukino was always kind, and this time Xu Lu was so angry that Xu Lu looked very ugly. He endured the second half of the sentence "Dare to dare next time", pinched Xu Lu's waist and hugged him into his arms, wanting to kiss Xu Lu's tits affectionately, but in the end he was slapped on the face.

"..."

Xu Lu didn't notice that Susukino's complexion had turned dark, so Xu Lu quickly rolled over and got out of bed. He took out clean clothes from the bag and changed into them, slandering while wearing them, not understanding how Susukino lost his memory and became a nymphomaniac.

Obviously, she didn't want to talk to him before.

Worried, Xu Lu stretched his legs into his jeans, and when he lowered his head to button up the buttons, he saw the tooth marks on his own breasts, and then became furious again, grabbed the dirty clothes that he took off yesterday and threw them on Susukino's face.