16

A dog man with amnesia is really easy to coax / sucking breasts, biting his neck, leaving marks

【What the writer wants to say:】

Packed up and forgot to update

-----text-----

Xu Lu was resting on Susukino's hospital bed, and Susukino next to him sat up and cleaned up his messy lower body with a wet tissue.

Those liquids are too bad. Xu Lu remembers that there is his own lewd saliva in it. No accidents, there is semen that can't tell who it belongs to. It flows from the big cock into the messy pubic hair at the root. Susukino only has wet paper towels, clean up It's a little hard.

Lumps of wet paper towels were thrown into the trash can, Xu Lu looked at him eagerly and smiled, his whole body was like a gluttonous kitten, already getting sleepy.

He wanted to sleep, but he hadn't wiped himself off yet. During the few minutes of waiting, he couldn't help but think, it's great that Susukino lost his memory.

Before losing his memory, Susukino was always expressionless, and seemed a little indifferent to him. Obviously both of them are married, but it seems that they have no idea about him. Neither of them mentioned sleeping in separate beds, but Susukino still didn't touch him.

It's horrible, I must have been fascinated by the flowers and plants outside.

But Susukino after amnesia was different.

Although this Susukino is always sick, every day the prostitute sees him and thinks he is having an affair, and he has a bad temper and a glass heart, but he is obedient at critical times!

The two of them finished messing around on the hospital bed, Xu Lu said that he didn't have the strength to raise his hand, Susukino quickly cleaned up with a wet tissue. There was no other way. He was two days away from going to the ground. In order to recover as soon as possible, he followed the doctor's advice.

Wet paper towels can wipe everything, Susukino cleaned up his dick, then turned to peel off Xu Lu's leg, "Separate, it's all fucking water!"

Xu Lu knew that Susukino was going to tidy up for himself, so he honestly separated his legs. He always remembers his pussy being licked and drooled by men, and of course, he also drools a lot. He thought it needed to be cleaned up, but he didn't want Susukino to clamp his legs tightly as soon as Susukino put the wet tissue on.

The hand was clamped again by the young man's warm and wet leg, and Susukino's eyes were straightened. When he turned his head to look at Xu Lu, the blue eyes seemed to be burning with fire, "Are you fussing again, aren't you?"

Bo Zhizhi said that Xu Lu is really coquettish, his abdominal muscles are full of Xu Lu's ejaculation, from thick and white at the beginning, it gradually becomes as faint as glandular fluid, that's all, Xu Lu still wants it.

Not knowing that Susukino is already planning the next pose, Xu Lu hugged Susukino's arm pitifully, "The wet tissue is too cold, take it out!"

Susukino was taken aback for a moment, and sure enough he pulled out his hand. He turned his head and unscrewed the thermos, poured out the hot water inside and soaked it for a while, then went to pat Xu Lu's butt, "Okay, let's separate."

Xu Lu groaned and spread his legs apart, more and more satisfied with the amnesiac Susukino.

He turned his head and grabbed Susukino's newly put on T-shirt and bit it. He spread his legs and let Susukino wipe his wet buttocks clean.

The pussy was licked and bitten, and the pussy lips were swollen. The warm wet tissue was wiped over it, Xu Lu's legs trembled and moaned, and the next second he was spanked by Susukino.