18

Come to touch the 18cm chicken you are thinking about / If you don’t ride today, your ass will be smashed

【What the writer wants to say:】

Today is sleepy, it is not appropriate to add more

-----text-----

Xu Lu was in class, but he couldn't hear what the teacher was saying at all. It stands to reason that he is the one who wants to win the highest scholarship in his major, and the current state of class is very shameful.

But he can't help it.

He was a little embarrassed, because when he got out of Susukino's bed in the morning, he suddenly had an outrageous feeling, it would be great if Susukino could keep losing his memory.

It's not that he hates Susukino before amnesia. That Susukino is cold and rigid, used to controlling him, but can give him a great sense of security.

But the same Susukino didn't like him, and even gave him a feeling that he couldn't get close.

But Susukino was different after amnesia. Although he was irritable and moody, and always liked to do hooligan things, Xu Lu could feel that Susukino probably liked him.

The limited edition Susukino with amnesia is probably because he has a different feeling towards him after learning about the marriage relationship between the two. When he lost his memory and felt strange about everything, his lover who was about to be laid off became a close and trustworthy object of Susukino.

If Susukino could keep losing his memory, they would be able to maintain this relationship forever. There is no need for divorce, and no need to work hard to adapt to a new life alone. Nothing needs to be changed, and it is even smoother than before.

But except him, everyone is looking forward to Susukino recovering his memory.

The students and teachers all went out noisily, Xu Lu lay on the table and didn't bother to move. The autumn sun fell on his hand from the window, he blinked his eyes, and finally chose to send a message to his friend.

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: Is it wrong to want Lao Gong to lose his memory all the time?

After the news was sent, Xu Lu blushed in shame when he saw the word "could it be". He lay on the table like an ostrich, unwilling to face the reality that he had become a villain.

But this time, the person who had been missing for a long time quickly replied to him.

【Ye】: That's right, how can there be mistakes. But I would venture to ask, why do you want you to keep losing your memory all the time?

The friend hit the nail on the head when he asked the point, but because he had said too many bad things before, Xu Lu couldn't just say that he had a good impression of him now. At the critical moment, he remembered that the other party was in an open foreign country, so he frankly made a shy smile on his little yellow face.

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: I want him to lose his memory so that I can ride his dick before the divorce. I was really curious to hear that his dick was 18cm.

——

In fact, at first glance, Susukino only saw Xu Lu say that his penis was 18cm. He was slightly delighted, but when he took a closer look, the word "divorce" exuding an ominous atmosphere finally came into his eyes.

He stopped breathing, and once again recognized Xu Lu's yellow face. He thought that Xu Lu was coveting his chicken, but now he found out that this coveting was actually a prerequisite for divorce...