4

Examination, fingering the fucked cunt, squirting one hand / leaving the hospital to show a lot of color to wild men

Seeing Xu Lu taking off his pants, Susukino was in a good mood.

Xu Lu turned his back to him and stood barefoot on the ground. The rustling sound of unbuttoning the belt was very itchy.

He stared at Xu Lu boldly and straightforwardly, his eyes slid down from the shoulder blades that were outlined by the shirt when Xu Lu bent down, and finally landed directly on Xu Lu's red feet.

With a flutter, the slacks covered the feet. Only then did he lift his eyes up, and landed on Xu Lu's two white and tender buttocks. Just looking at it, he couldn't stop his admiration. After all, Xu Lu's butt looked white and soft. This kind of small butt is really useful.

Back to Knead and Knead and rub on the cock, Advance to break and fuck the little asshole.

Susukino swallowed his saliva, and his gaze still wanted to drill into Xu Lu's leg. It's a pity that Xu Lu pulled his leg out of his pants first, climbed onto the bed and sat on his lap carefully.

Seeing Xu Lu's series of movements, Susukino's mood became even more wonderful. It's a pity that the wonderful mood didn't last for more than half a minute.

He watched Xu Lu spread his legs at him, the flexible muscle lines on the inner thighs stretched to the heels of the legs, but the bad thing was that the exposed pussy was far from what he expected.

Originally, he believed Xu Lu's words, but the two of them never did it. In his expectation, Xu Lu's pussy is of course pink. Because her virginity has not yet been broken, even if the legs are separated, the two labia will try to close together. The hole at the bottom is tightly covered, and he needs to gently peel it off with his fingers to see the moist soft flesh inside and the hymen at the shallow part of the hole.

But as soon as Xu Lu separated his legs at him, he saw that the two labia were opened. Not only that, the two plump labia showed a bright red color, and the exposed cunt was even more red, making people greedy. He lowered his eyes and could see that the cunt had been slightly opened following Xu Lu's movements, and there was water-red tender meat inside, which glowed lustrously under the light.

Even with his pussy lips parted so completely, he had an unhindered view of the shrunken clitoris exposed at the tip of his pussy. The limp little dick hangs down from above, showing a very green and clean appearance.

That cunt was beautiful, Susukino had to admit. But he would never admit that it was a virgin cunt.

Thinking of Xu Lu insisting that the two of them had never done it during the day, Susukino's heart was completely chilled. He couldn't control his anger, and regardless of Xu Lu still wanting to talk to him, he reached out and grabbed Fang Lang's sensitive clitoris and twisted it hard.

The boy fell into his arms with a whimper, Susukino's upper body stiffened, and he said in a cold voice, "Tell me, who fucked your cunt."

"Wow, what are you talking about..."

Xu Lu's waist was so soft that he couldn't straighten it up. After all, the pleasure of being played with the clitoris was still very strange to him, and it was quite irritating. His eyes were wet, and he wanted to leave Susukino's chest, but Susukino's big hand aggressively got into his shirt and pinched his waist, and the other hand went straight between his legs, with his fingertips pressed against his pussy. I rubbed hard.

"Don't, don't touch! Susukino... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Xu Lu really panicked, after all, he just wanted to show Susukino his own pussy in exchange for seeing the cock, who knows that the man has no reason to attack him.