25

It’s okay, that’s what he did before he lost his memory / I seem to like you two years ago

【What the writer wants to say:】

I'm already thinking about the show today.

-----text-----

The next day, with the approval of the attending doctor, Susukino sneaked through the discharge procedures and went home.

He intended to give Xu Lu a surprise. Of course, Xu Lu himself would be surprised. In fact, he didn't think about it. He just decided to give his wife a surprise out of passion (?).

When he returned home, he let Wang Hao take him to familiarize himself with the structure of the house. When Wang Hao went down to the first floor, he wanted to leave time for him to wander around the house to see if he could stimulate his memory, so he walked into the bedroom on crutches without stopping.

The color of the bedroom was a little dark, and he was already very familiar with the big black bed because it often appeared in the video. In fact, even if he lost his memory, Susukino could fully understand why he chose a big black bed. Because Xu Lu's body is white and soft, when he is stripped naked and placed on it, the impact of color difference can especially stimulate people's sexual desire.

He approached and sat on the edge of the bed, looked at the two side-by-side pillows, turned his gaze, and landed on the aroma diffuser on the cabinet next to him. He was sure that there was something wrong with the aromatherapy, because there was a video recorded from when he entered the room, and when he entered the room, his first reaction was to blow out the aromatherapy candle.

Tsk, before he lost his memory, he really had a lot of fun.

Susukino shook his head with a click of his tongue, and quickly left the bedroom and entered the study. He is a qualified president, and the study room is spacious and full of materials. He walked around with difficulty on one foot, and finally sat down at his desk. He imagined himself sitting here in a video conference, and hid Xu Lu under the table for Xu Lu. Give yourself a mouth scene.

He covered his face to suppress the urge to smile lewdly, and just thought silently, that day was so refreshing that it rotted people's hearts.

He sighed softly, not knowing when he would be able to live the good life he imagined, so he just opened the drawer at hand and looked through it, and finally found a board of pills from the corner.

Take it out and take a closer look, it is a male contraceptive pill. Susukino wasn't too surprised, but he didn't know whether his pre-amnesia self wanted to prevent Xu Lu from getting pregnant when he was young, or just wanted to have fun.

It's not that he doesn't have confidence in himself, the main reason is that he did so many nasty things before he lost his memory, and it's hard for him to look at himself from a positive perspective.

But it doesn't matter, that's what he did before he lost his memory.

Thinking so, seeing that the contraceptive pill expires in two weeks, Susukino began to feel complicated. He calculated, if he had just taken the medicine the day before the car accident, he would be able to last until yesterday.

I can only hope that the self before amnesia has strict self-management. After all, Xu Lu is really still young now, and he can't be so foolish as to let Xu Lu drop out of school and stay at home.

Sex is enough, and the child's affairs should be discussed after the relationship has stabilized.

After visiting the places of interest, Susukino went back to the bedroom to rest for a while.