29

Tender asshole covered with cock, little pervert plays off, belly swells with piss

"You really won't come down today, huh?"

It's a pity that Xu Lu has been too confused to react in time. Before he could open his mouth to beg for mercy, he was hugged and turned around on the cock first, the soft meat in his intestines was rubbed into convulsions and tightened, and he was so excited that he couldn't straighten his waist, so he could only lie in the man's arms and groan Woo cry.

"Susukino, uh Susukino, you're a bastard... I'm going to be fucked, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

Although he knew early on that there was a big difference in the two people's statures, Xu Lu never expected that Susukino would play with himself as easily as an object until now when the sex was going on. He was hugged on the cock and turned around, the soft flesh in the intestines was rubbed with the veiny stalk and became hot, and the semen in the cunt was also vomited out because it was no longer blocked.

Those things have been held in the cunt for too long, and they are still warm. The heat flows out along the already sensitive vagina, and Xu Lu always feels like he is incontinent.

His crying face was hot, and he clung to Susukino's shoulders and neck to make him whine. Finally, he was slapped and spanked, which made him whimper and bounce, and was pressed hard on the dick again.

Sensitive and jerky glands were hit hard by the round head of the penis, Xu Lu pinched Susukino's arm, struggling not to insert Susukino's ass, "You obviously, you said that today will not be... woo woo woo I really hate you..."

The boy raised his voice and said it seriously, but Susukino just wanted to laugh when he heard it.

He was really bad to the extreme, first he asked Xu Lu hypocritically, "Really?"

When the boy was sniffing in his arms, whimpering and waiting for him to coax him, he let go on purpose, "Then get up by yourself, and don't do it today."

"--!"

Xu Lu suddenly raised his head, his eyes full of disbelief, "Susukino! Susukino, you bastard!"

Susukino clicked his tongue and teased him, "You're quite energetic, why is it going to be broken?"

He straightened his hips, so that the young man had to hug his neck, and the inside of his thin arms stretched out a little muscle line, "And why is it called by name again?"

Xu Lu moaned and groaned at being fucked, and annoyed by being annoyed, he approached aggressively to bite Susukino's neck. He didn't care if Susukino was going to see someone tomorrow, he would leave marks on obvious places, which made the man gasp in a low voice, holding his waist and rubbing it repeatedly.

"I just, I just want you not to push that place all the time..." Xu Lu grumbled with his ass in his hands, obviously being fucked extremely well, but he started to resent because he felt that he couldn't bear it. He kissed Susukino's lips indiscriminately, and was pushed hard, and the moaning sound was sent directly into Susukino's mouth, "You are too big..."

"Idiot... the dick is not big, how can you fuck it?"

Susukino was fascinated by his stickiness, held his buttocks and rubbed them hard. He was about to rub the tender buttocks with five fingers, and the asshole, which was stretched open by the thick meat, stretched it wider. He also deliberately touched the hole with his fingertips, and finally went dumb. She sighed, "Baby Sao, but it's really edible..."

The originally tight and narrow hole was completely opened, Susukino pulled the dick out, and he could feel the delicate and tender intestines pulled out with his fingertips. His eyelids were drooping, and most of the lust inside was covered up, only a light smile could flow out, "So reluctant? The slut's asshole is going to be fucked so tightly that it's still pinched."