6

Eight pack abs and shark lines will make my wife fall in love with me again, will it

Susukino was successfully healed by his own brain.

The more he looked at Xu Lu, the more his heart watered. When he thought about the happy life of the family of five in the future, he made up his mind to treat Xu Lu well from now on.

Auntie brought the meal at nine o'clock, Xu Lu stood by the bed and opened the thermos bucket and lunch box, Susukino had already consciously brought Xu Lu a bowl of soup.

"You eat this, the stew is quite bad."

Xu Lu looked at Susukino and always felt that Susukino seemed to have taken the wrong medicine today. He frowned and thought about what kind of stimulation Susukino received while he was sleeping, and before he had time to figure it out, he panicked, "Carrots don't work!"

"..."

Susukino looked at the carrot in the spoon, then at Xu Lu's bowl, and finally put the carrot into Xu Lu's bowl without changing his face, "Eat a piece, don't be picky."

Xu Lu was holding the bowl and sitting on the chair beside the bed, his expression was bitter and bitter. He didn't like to watch Susukino anymore, and he only complained in his heart that Susukino was a jerk.

It just so happened that Susukino asked him what he was going to do today, and he replied without thinking, "Go to school."

Susukino really didn't expect it. After all, the premise for him to ask Xu Lu what he was doing today was "in the hospital". Xu Lu opened his mouth and said he was going to school, he frowned and reminded, "Today is Sunday."

"University students also have classes on Sundays."

Xu Lu lied with peace of mind.

In fact, he has no class today. After all, he is only a freshman, so the weekend will not be so fulfilling at all. His public electives are all piled up on week nights, and the career planning of college students is on Saturday afternoon. He has already escaped yesterday under the pretext that his family members are critically ill.

He simply didn't want to stay in the hospital anymore, Susukino was a jerk after all, and he didn't want to spend a lot of time facing Susukino. And when he leaves the hospital and goes home, he can also make a photocopy of the marriage certificate and send it to the school for quantification next week.

He was shocked by the divorce agreement yesterday, and he didn't have time to copy it at all.

Oh yes, anyway, now that Susukino has lost his memory, he can get rid of the divorce agreement by the way.

Xu Lu's heart was full of Xiaojiujiu, only Susukino suddenly realized something. He was holding the bowl, and he didn't want to put it down or continue eating, so he could only ask, "Are you in college?"

"That's right." Xu Lu raised his head, blinked his eyes, and looked like he didn't understand the meaning of Susukino's question, but he still needed to explain, "I'm still in my freshman year."

Susukino only felt that his breath was stuck in his throat, and he couldn't get up or down.

For a moment, he didn't know where the point of his surprise should be. Is it because Xu Lu fucked and got fucked when he was just an adult, or is he actually coercing someone who has just grown up to marry him.

Really, these two points are very difficult to explain.

Thinking of this, Susukino took out his ID card from the side cabinet and took a closer look, and was pleasantly surprised (?) to find that his twenty-eighth birthday would be just over a month away.