34

Bare Babe Kidnapped/Ordered to Wipe the Glass Cock Clean with a Running Pussy

【What the writer wants to say:】

ah! ah! Squeaky! I want to write something else today! Why is it not over yet! ah!

-----text-----

The next day was Thursday, but Xu Lu couldn't go to school. It took him two full minutes to understand the situation when he woke up, and finally he could only call out in a panic: "Susukino!"

No one responded, and the vehicle was still driving smoothly on the road.

But Xu Lu was so flustered that his eyes were blindfolded and he couldn't see what was going on outside. Secondly, he could feel that his body was naked, his wrists were bound by ropes, and his legs were bound from the middle of his thighs to his ankles by entangled ropes, ensuring that he had no possibility of struggling.

The only thing that reassured him a little was that he could feel that he was wrapped in clothes, his body was very warm, and the faint smell of men's perfume lingered at the tip of his nose.

It is the kind of woody fragrance that Susukino is used to.

The current situation seems to be that he has been "kidnapped", but because he knows that the person who kidnapped him is Susukino, Xu Lu feels that it is okay. But he called Susukino's name several times but failed to get a response, which still made him a little flustered.

"What are you talking about, Susukino? Are you there, Susukino? Uuuuuu don't scare me like this..."

The fact that no one responded made Xu Lu even more flustered, and he even began to guess how likely it was that it wasn't Susukino who took him away. But even if it's only one point, it's enough to make him whimper and scold: "Susukino, you trashy little snack..."

"..."

Susukino took a deep breath and let it out as slowly as possible. He warned himself in his heart that what happened last night was enough for him to be careful not to get angry with Xu Lu easily, but the calmness on his face was still maintained as he passed the gate.

The car stopped at the gate of the courtyard, and Susukino waited for the housekeeper to open the door before continuing to drive in. There are tall and evergreen trees on both sides of the wide and flat avenue, and a few ginkgo trees are dotted in the lawn at the back. Extending forward is a luxurious and elegant single-family villa.

When Susukino parked the car in front of the door, Xu Lu in the back seat was already hoarse from crying. He got out of the car with a dark face, opened the rear door and hugged the tightly wrapped baby inside, and cursed angrily, "You know it's me and you still cry? What's the matter, I'm worried that I'm so poor that I'll drag you to the vegetable market Go sell it by the catty, right?"

"Woo, you tied me up..." Xu Lu hiccupped, but he finally calmed down a little because he heard Susukino's voice. But he quickly realized that something was wrong, Susukino regarded him as a pig, so he struggled again, "I'm not a pig, I'm a baby."

Susukino unlocked and went in, hooked the door behind him, and couldn't help but sneered when he heard this, "Hey, self-appointed?"

Xu Lu was dissatisfied, and said loudly, "You said it!"

After he finished the fight, he felt a little uncomfortable again, his face was full of tears, and his skin was tight after drying, which made him frown uncomfortably, "Susukino, my face is too itchy...I need to wash it off."

Just passing through the foyer and entering the living room, Susukino looked down at Xu Lu's pale face upon hearing this. After drying, the tear stains were very conspicuous, and his originally beautiful face became blurred. He frowned, feeling more and more worried about this little bastard. When he entered the living room, he took out a wet tissue from a drawer and handed it to him. People rubbed indiscriminately.