17

The car overturned, Xiaolu’s experience is outrageous / Is it wrong to want Lao Gong to lose his memory all the time?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Who guessed that the first decoction was the password, so it’s not true, brother Ye was a very pure bking before, so it was the password of the encrypted album hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-----text-----

Xu Lu went to school again, and Susukino had a lot of opinions about it.

He felt that Xu Lu went to school too often, and the person who walked to the door with a bag on his back took two steps back when he heard this. He was overjoyed, thinking that Xu Lu's conscience had found out, but Xu Lu just walked up and touched his forehead, saying earnestly, "Let's do another check."

The door of the ward was closed with a click, and Susukino later realized that Xu Lu meant that he was mentally ill. He became angry from embarrassment, knowing that Xu Lu had gone far, so he growled without any psychological burden: "You have no conscience at all!"

It had been half a month since the car accident, and Susukino's memory still showed no signs of recovery, but his feet recovered well. In the morning, the orthopedic doctor came to make rounds and specifically told him that he was already able to walk on crutches. During this period of time, he should not lie on the bed and walk more within his ability, which would be more conducive to recovery.

"I can go to the ground, and he still goes to school and ignores me!"

Susukino leaned on crutches and complained, he didn't want to go downstairs by himself when Xu Lu wasn't there, wandered around in the small cramped area of ​​the ward by himself, and had to say bad things about Xu Lu from time to time.

Seeing him like that, Xi Zhian, who came to visit him, could only suppress his smile, and waited until he finished complaining, and then said quietly: "Do you look like a resentful husband now?"

Susukino was taken aback for a moment, but when he realized it, he blushed with anger. If it wasn't so inconvenient for him to only have one crutch, he could use it as a flying swordsman.

"If you can't speak, you can just shut up."

Susukino did lose his memory, but just like when he woke up and saw Xu Lu and knew that this was the person he liked, when he saw Xi Zhian, he knew that he and this person probably had a bad relationship.

There was no other reason. When others saw him lying on the hospital bed with his feet wrapped in rice dumplings, they more or less had to express their condolences. Even when Xu Lu came in for the first time, he had to squeeze a couple of tears to express himself.

But Xi Zhiyan is different.

As soon as he came in and saw Susukino's miserable appearance, he laughed wildly, took ten consecutive photos with his mobile phone and sent them to the group of their mutual friends abroad.

Then, in front of Susukino, he recited the news that made things worse.

Since then, every time Susukino sees Xi Zhian, he is unavoidably a little out of breath, and it is the kind that is completely uncontrollable.

Seeing that it was twelve noon, Susukino hopped to the window on crutches. He knelt on one knee on the sofa and looked downstairs, making sure that Xu Lu was nowhere to be seen, then turned his head angrily, "Did you see it! You won't be back until twelve o'clock!"

Xi Zhian closed his eyes, always feeling that Susukino's appearance was really horrible, "Co-author, you really take charge of the ward."

No, Susukino has no expression on his face, and only retorts in his heart, where there is a wife is home.