27

Riding a jb to extract sperm, the squeamish bag starts to be lazy / wait for my legs to recover, fuck your cunt and small asshole

【What the writer wants to say:】

Another chapter because Wednesday was too hard

-----text-----

The bodies of the two fit together very well. As soon as Xu Lu was stripped clean, Susukino asked Susukino to hold his buttocks and fuck him in.

The big dick stuffed the tight hole to the brim, and every inch of the kinky meat inside was wrapped in nostalgia for the thick, hot stem, and he couldn't bear to let go. Susukino's legs were inconvenient, so he could only pat Xu Lu's ass and let Xu Lu ride his dick for him to see.

The wet pussy sucked his cock, and the soft ass slapped against his thigh. He looked up at the young man in his arms, his complexion was soon stained red, and even because he had fun riding the cock, the wet red tongue came out of his mouth, and the breath could be clearly seen.

Susukino was so comfortable with the quilt, panting in a low voice, he pinched the boy's tits. He has some memories, remembering that before summer, the nipples of the boy were still light pink in color, and they would harden like pomegranate seeds after being teased. The dark red color stimulated the salivary glands in his mouth, and he always wanted to Put it in your mouth and lick it hard.

But it's different now, the boy's nipples are always bright red, and when he is being grabbed and twisted, his young body will tremble and bow, but in the end, he just grabbed his hand and didn't try to tear him away mean.

Susukino liked the flirtatiousness revealed unconsciously by the young man, he grabbed the nipple and twisted it, which soon caused people to groan. The thin chest stood out, but Susukino slid his hand down maliciously. He held the boy's narrow waist and rubbed it carefully. When the boy rode his cock so that his cunt was clamped tightly, and his pretty face was raised with a confused look, he finally couldn't help holding the show Tiny dick teased up.

It must be his penis, the one in his hand is bright red and beautiful, after being touched with the glandular fluid from his mouth, the whole penis becomes shiny, and when he stretches out his hand, it becomes sticky water. He couldn't help sighing in a low voice, "Baby is really watery, even the dick keeps flowing."

"The little pussy is also wet and soft, holding my uncle in my mouth all the time."

"Why is it getting tighter and tighter? Well, don't bite so hard..."

The big hand landed on the boy's buttocks, and Susukino watched the boy scream and ejaculate. They just did it last night, and the boy's semen was thin and light, and when it fell on him, it quickly snaked along the grooves in his abdominal muscles to his waist.

After the orgasm, his body soon became weak, but Susukino was still far from ejaculating. He supported the young man's neck and kissed him deeply, and his subconsciously lowered voice made the atmosphere around the two of them even more charming.

"Be good, move a little bit more... Just lift your butt and sit down." Repeatedly pecking and kissing the boy's lips, Susukino's words seemed to be coaxing. His eyelids were drooping, and only a line of dark blue was visible in his already deep eyes, coaxing Xu Lu to stare at him and couldn't move his eyes, "Go on, don't stop, the water in the pussy hasn't even spouted out."

He never mentioned that he didn't ejaculate, he only reminded Xu Lu's pussy that his pussy was still wet. The baby in his arms was coaxed by him to twist his waist and swing his crotch, and used his wet and tender cunt to suck his dick. Because he sat so deep, the head of the penis bumped against the tight cervical ring every time, making people tremble Calling him by name, as if he didn't know what to do.