31

Drunk babe gets fucked on party night by opening babe's pussy

On the way home, Susukino hugged Xu Lu expressionlessly. The driver in the front row consciously lowered the fender, so he asked himself in his heart, Susukino, can't you wait for these two days?

Before he could come up with an answer, the young man who was sitting on his lap pulled his collar and arched him into his arms, rubbing his red face along the side of his neck to his chest, the hot breath made the wine steam, Susukino felt in a trance I am really drunk.

He held the boy's buttocks firmly with both hands, so that the two disheveled little buttocks would not rub against his cock. He tilted his head to hide a little bit, but the sticky baby in his arms came up to Ai Ai again, and he yelled aggrievedly: "Susukino... Susukino, my stomach is burning, that wine is too spicy, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…………”

Susukino's throat tightened, and he didn't dare to look down at the red-eyed boy. He just held it up as much as he could, "Who told you to agree to drink, I really don't count how much I have, right?"

Who knew that when he said this, the person in his arms felt even more aggrieved, rubbing his wet face against his collarbone, "But if I don't drink, they won't give me..."

Susukino's heart skipped a beat and he couldn't help it. He withdrew his hand, tore the hot body in his arms to the ground, squeezed the hot neck, and asked in a low voice, "What do you give me?"

He asked again but couldn't get a response, the person in his arms was moaning, just wanting to push his hand away. Naturally, he refused to let him go, and asked again with his voice suppressed. The slight smell of alcohol sprayed on the young man's face, and he wrinkled his face unwillingly, and called out in a low voice, "Susukino..."

Bo Ye was overwhelmed, and asked himself in his heart, are these two days important? Isn't it his wife?

"Butt tight..."

Two slender legs wrapped around his waist, tightly wrapped around his waist, Susukino licked his lips, and couldn't help but licked and kissed the boy's lips hard.

Probably because he had never had such a greedy kiss before, the boy blushed and wanted to push him away, looking pitiful and out of breath. He couldn't stand it anymore, he hardened his cock and pressed him into his arms, and said in a stern voice: "Be obedient, hold on, and you won't be sick when you go back."

Before the car was parked in the yard, Susukino got out of the car with someone in his arms. He walked quickly all the way in, before the living room lights could be turned on, he went directly upstairs into the bedroom.

The wedding room will not be furnished until tomorrow, and what Susukino saw when he opened the door was still a pitch-black sheet with a lustrous luster. He put the person in his arms on the bed, knelt on one knee on the edge of the bed and spread those legs apart. He was so hard that it hurt, so he reached out to rub the boy's dick. But different from him, the young man was really drunk by the stuffy glass of wine, and the limp flesh fell into his hands. After several teasings, he couldn't really harden. He only vomited some pitiful glandular fluid, looking Very poor.

Seeing Xu Lu's appearance, Susukino couldn't help laughing. He grabbed the messy hair back, pinched Xu Lu's chin and kissed those two lips that kept spitting out steam, his voice became hoarse, "Does my baby know who I am?"

The young man spread out on the bed, looking at his flushed face, he seemed to let others do whatever he wanted. His eyelids seemed to be heavy, and he lifted them up with great difficulty to look at the man's handsome face, and mumbled, "Susukino..."