33

Stirring against the wall, hugging the tender ass hole in your arms and covering jb/Go to the police, just say that I raped you before marriage

【What the writer wants to say:】

I originally thought that I could not update today, but I figured it was almost over, so I came to catch up with the progress_(:з"∠)_The only remaining problem is that there is no plan for any extra episodes

-----text-----

It was originally planned to be done, but Susukino insisted that it was just his decision.

The young man's thin body was pulled into his arms, even though his two claws hurriedly tried to grab his shoulders, he still stripped him clean without hindrance.

"be honest!"

While speaking, Susukino slapped Xu Lu's buttocks with a slap. He looked down at the person in his arms and whimpered, his beautiful eyes filled with water vapor, making his dick tremble for a moment, unable to stop for a moment, he directly hugged the person against the wall beside the bed.

"Oh, it's too cold... My husband, it's uncomfortable..."

"..."

The two arms were smoothly wrapped around his shoulders and tightened. Coupled with the sweet cry, he knew that Xu Lu was trying to be good, but Susukino was still teased so much that his eyelids twitched. First, with a sullen face, he deliberately grabbed Xu Lu's dick and patted it, causing Xu Lu to curl up in his arms and rub against him whimpering, before saying, "You're asking for the discomfort."

That's what he said, but he still grabbed a thin blanket and put it on Xu Lu's shoulders.

The baby looked even smaller under the blanket, Susukino swallowed his saliva, and finally couldn't help sending his dick into Xu Lu's cunt.

He just rubbed that tender pussy through his trousers before, and the water in it wet the panties. Now that his dick is in, he can feel that the vagina is still full of water.

Inside the fertile tender cunt are layers of succulent meat. Once the thick meat is fucked in, it will be swarmed, entangled, and sucked non-stop. Susukino's scalp was numb from being sucked, and he felt a little annoyed while being refreshed. With a low curse, he pressed him against the wall and raped him fiercely. Within a few minutes, the huge glans broke into the soft and moist uterus.

"It's really flirtatious. I'm so flirtatious with my dick in my mouth... I really want to pinch my dick off because of my cunt."

As soon as Susukino said a few nasty words at the beginning, the person in his arms refused to obey him, and he still insisted on covering his mouth after being fucked so hard. He didn't evade it, he just squinted his eyes, tightened his waist and hips and exerted force, the cock rubbed and hit hard against the soft and tender uterine flesh, making Xu Lu lose his strength and quickly withdraw his hand.

But he has always been a bad tempered person, and everything goes according to Xu Lu's wishes. He opened his mouth accordingly, bit and licked Xu Lu's fingertips lightly, Xu Lu's eyes were red with shame, and he tremblingly forbade him to bite again.

He sneered, and didn't mind that Xu Lu took the opportunity to take his hand back. He only lowered his head and held Xu Lu's lips repeatedly, licking and kissing each other. The two tongues were entangled. He still had plenty of time to hiss and said: " I don’t know if I’m flirty or not? Now you won’t even let me tell the truth, right?”

"You think what I said is false, why don't you reach out and touch your greedy cunt? Keep biting my dick in your mouth, what if I can't feed you enough?"