36

On the sofa in the living room, the old Gong fucked the pussy and ass, and was poured and pissed after being incontinent

Xu Lu had no strength, Susukino quickly pressed him on the sofa. He touched the young man's thin and naked body along his chest to the base of his thighs. His fingertips were wet and sticky, but he still didn't forget to keep going in. Finally, he slid from the place where the two of them had intercourse to the hole at the back that was already filled with intestinal juice. As soon as he touched it, Xu Lu whimpered and grabbed his hand tightly.

"Don't, don't mess around..."

It was extremely difficult for Xu Lu, especially now that Susukino's legs were lifted up in the arms of Susukino. His body was folded in half, his little buttocks were pulled up completely, his plump buttocks showed a tight and elastic appearance, and the place where Susukino slapped him was even more red.

The little pussy rubbed against the table for a while, the soft flesh clenched inside couldn't wait to be soothed. He put his arms around Susukino's neck and pulled him closer, muttering in a soft voice, "Move, Susukino, move a little...fuck you inside, haha!"

The baby under him screamed happily, but once he was penetrated deeply, his face wrinkled in embarrassment. Susukino leaned closer and kissed his lips and cheeks, the tip of his tongue rolled away the slightly sweet saliva, and then hooked the tip of the boy's tongue. Knowing that the man couldn't stand it, he still confirmed with the man while pushing in, whether it was deep enough, heavy enough, and whether he wanted to be fucked into the womb by him.

Without waiting for the lascivious boy to reply, he bit the soft and small earlobe viciously, and asked hissingly, "Baby, do you want to be fucked by my husband?"

Xu Lu trembled when he heard this, and turned his eyes away in embarrassment. He couldn't bear Susukino's vulgar and straightforward nasty words, but the thick-skinned man kept kissing and rubbing against him repeatedly, obviously looking like he didn't need his answer and had already made his own plan.

"Don't! Don't talk anymore!" Xu Lu bit Susukino's lips angrily, licking and biting the soft lips with the tip of his tongue, causing Susukino to gasp and press him on the sofa When he entered, the pussy was cracked and fucked, and both buttocks were bumped red.

Susukino became so angry that Xu Lu couldn't even kiss him. He could only cling to Susukino's shoulders and lean his neck up to pant for breath. In the end, Susukino licked and kissed him with his small and inconspicuous Adam's apple in his mouth. His moans suddenly softened, like a cat being comforted.

Covered under the quilt and fucked hard, Xu Lu quickly screamed and came out. His little dick was trembling and swishing. After ejaculating, he couldn't get hard. Susukino peeled off the foreskin and kneaded it before finally responding.

But he was already extremely tired, not to mention that today was already a very tossing day, and he was not let go last night. Now the man was kneeling on the edge of the sofa, with the other leg stretched out on the ground, lowering his body and bumping into his tender pussy frequently, he only felt that his pussy was about to be broken.

"Easy, light... Susukino! Husband..."

Xu Lu would make Susukino happy if he knew what it was called, and he discovered that when Susukino lost his memory. He rubbed against Susukino's cheek lightly, and called her husband in a soft voice, but this time, Susukino just grabbed his waist and pressed it into his arms. Can hold the meat and suck it weakly.

Sensitive tender flesh was fucked so soft, Susukino didn't have the slightest intention to restrain himself during the day. He kissed Xu Lu's lips repeatedly, and asked Xu Lu to stick out his tongue for him to eat in a commanding tone. Xu Lu whimpered in shame at his blunt words, but in the end he tremblingly stretched out a tender red tongue and was licked and kissed by him.