2

Good news, Lao Gong lost his memory in a car accident/Bad news, the injury is very minor

Knowing the news of Susukino's car accident, Xu Lu was indeed not sad at all. Because before he received the news of Susukino's car accident, he discovered the ulterior things that Susukino had hidden.

A divorce agreement that had already been signed, not only Susukino's name, but also a copy of his signature.

It was a complete accident to turn to the divorce agreement.

You must know that when the university just started, Xu Lu once heard from his seniors that the marriage certificate can be quantified. Originally, in order to hide his marriage, he laughed wildly at the welcome party.

But he never expected that one day he would have to get a marriage certificate to get a scholarship in order to squeeze out the annoying monitor.

Sometimes, people just have to be cruel. In order to prevent the annoying guy from getting a scholarship, Xu Lu has made up his mind to expose the bad news about his young marriage.

Taking advantage of Susukino's business trip, he sneaked into Susukino's study. Well, it's actually not right to say that, after all, it's his house, and he just went in if he wanted to.

There is absolutely no such thing as sneaking around.

He found the red book in Susukino's desk drawer, opened it and looked at the photo of the two of them, Xu Lu immediately closed it in disgust. He thought it would be good to just take it and make a copy. There is a copy machine in the study, so he doesn't need to take it out.

But as soon as he got up, he found the document pressed under the marriage certificate, and there were five large characters of "divorce agreement" written on it.

Xu Lu was too shocked to speak.

He opened it and saw that not only Susukino had signed it, but even his own had been imitated. Looking at the terms of the divorce, he actually agreed to hand over the family company to Susukino.

"——!"

be cheated! This dog man really came for his family's money!

Xu Lu was out of breath, and felt a little wronged in his heart. He sat down on the ground, holding the dark red marriage certificate, remembering that in the past, men always controlled themselves more.

He keeps talking about it, but he actually likes it in his heart. After all, he doesn't have any other family members now. Although the old man is a bit mean and rigid, and controls him a bit more, he always likes the feeling of being cared for.

But now I know that those are just plays.

Xu Lu began to worry when he thought that he was no match for this old fox. He also didn't dare to go to his father's lawyer. After all, the old fox was able to do this, and it was very likely that his father's lawyer helped him.

Realizing this, Xu Lu only had three characters left in his mind——

Ruined.

He also thought that he could use the fact that the man cheated in marriage to apply for the man to leave the house, but who would have thought that he would be the one who was most likely to leave the house now. You must know that he has lived a good life since he was a child, and in the near future, he may not even be able to pay the tuition fees.

It was a bolt from the blue!

Xu Lu hurriedly stuffed the things back, intending to talk to his netizens about this terrible reality. That was a friend he had been talking to since he was eight or nine years old. He was a few years older than him, and he acted like he understood the dangers of people's hearts. He would definitely give him useful advice.