5

I licked the filthy water clean by myself, and was wiped with my tongue/hands / A wild man who fucked Xu Lu after he was discharged from the hospital

Xu Lu wanted to warn Susukino not to bully others too much. But Susukino's hands are full of his lewd water, just looking at it is enough to make him blush. He turned his head away from looking at Susukino's hand, and only whispered angrily, "I don't want to lick that kind of thing, it's so dirty!"

Susukino glanced at him, "You also said that your cunt has never been fucked by others, you feel dirty yourself!"

Xu Lu was worried, always thinking that Susukino's brain was damaged by a car accident. Although Susukino had behaved badly before, he was only a little indifferent at most, not a psychopath like he is now.

He sighed softly, feeling that explaining to Susukino would be redundant. But he really couldn't help thinking, isn't it normal for this kind of thing to feel dirty, how could it be that his little pussy was fucked by others.

Susukino's words were simply outrageous and unreasonable.

He didn't want to do it, but Susukino didn't intend to let go of him. He could only turn his head with a wrinkled face, looking at Susukino with wet eyes, as if begging for mercy.

But the dog man only brought his hands full of lewd water to his lips, "Lick me up quickly."

Xu Lu had no choice but to stick out the tip of his tongue.

A soft red tongue protruded from the moist lips, and it was unavoidable to tremble after being exposed to the air. Susukino's eyes straightened, the cock in his crotch wanted to push the quilt away. But he knew that he had to be patient, he couldn't let Xu Lu do whatever he liked, he had to punish Xu Lu for things like a green hat.

Just as he was thinking, his wet and limp tongue finally touched his fingertips. Susukino swallowed his saliva, seeing Xu Lu's eyes became more moist. He couldn't help but fantasized that the soft and creamy touch fell on his dick, and when he was throbbing, Xu Lu turned his head away with a bitter face and let out a little pooh.

"..."

The sexual desire that just got up was immediately blown away without a trace.

Susukino was so angry that he pinched Xu Lu's tongue with his fingers. He watched the young man's eyes full of panic because he had completely pulled his tongue out of his mouth, and rubbed his fingertips on Xu Lu's tongue repeatedly.

His movements were rude, as if he simply wanted to wipe his fingers on the soft and red tongue.

The contempt in Susukino's actions was too strong, even if Xu Lu had a big heart, he couldn't ignore it at all. Coupled with the fishy and sweet smell in his mouth, he felt even more ashamed when he thought that Susukino had just pulled out the liquid from his pussy with his fingers.

His eyes were red, and when his tongue was released, he looked at Susukino and complained pitifully, "You bully, ugh...!"

Hearing the clear slapping sound, Xu Lu whimpered and stared at Susukino in disbelief. Because he had been teased and bullied like that just now, Susukino still felt dissatisfied, and slapped his little cunt with his backhand, making his little dick tremble and tend to stand up again.

"It seems that you like being bullied by me."

Susukino's tone was mocking, especially when he saw Xu Lu's dick getting hard again, the mockery in his eyes was almost materialized. He had no doubt that Xu Lu was a well-fucked little bitch, with such a slutty body that she would still react even if she was slapped.

He felt annoyed when he saw it, and simply stretched out his hand to pinch Xu Lu's dick. That kind of place is fragile, he watched Xu Lu bowed his body and whimpered to grab his hand, only pinched the glans head and rubbed it hard.