8

Spanking, pussy water rubs against abs, don't let the old Gong touch jb/I have to ride this cock before divorce

【What the writer wants to say:】

The deer is getting greedy

-----text-----

Being dragged into Susukino's arms, Xu Lu's first reaction was that the man's chest muscles were not that hard either. He landed on his face, although he didn't intend to, but his little face was flushed with embarrassment. Being hugged by Susukino and unable to break free, he could only forcefully lift his face and mutter, "I didn't, it was you who suddenly became hard..."

"Will I be hard if you don't touch me?!"

Susukino was a little annoyed, because he was also very annoyed at the fact that he was completely hard before Xu Lu touched the key parts. He secretly despised himself for not being up to date, but this did not prevent him from pushing the problem to Xu Lu.

He first said that as an injured patient, he was physically and mentally weak, and if Xu Lu hadn't stimulated him, he would not have reacted at all.

That's right, Susukino directly forgot last night of being alone and debauched.

Immediately following him, taking advantage of Xu Lu's unpreparedness, he grabbed a towel in one hand and wiped his dick indiscriminately, and quickly said: "Hurry up and help me solve it!"

Xu Lu was stunned, "What is the solution?"

The waist was loosened, but Xu Lu still felt a little unbelievable when he sat up. He suspected that he had misunderstood, how could Susukino somehow ask him to help with sex...

"Get it out for me."

"This, but this..." Xu Lu stuttered in embarrassment. Although he had rehearsed countless times in his mind to fiddle with Susukino's 18cm chicken, when it really came to this point, he couldn't even look at it. I was so embarrassed to read it, I just muttered, "How do you get this out, don't you just calm down and calm down?"

"You think I'm you, don't you?"

Susukino sneered, saying that Xu Lu's head was getting lower and lower, and it was rare for him to step back, and offered to provide Xu Lu with a solution, "Sit in my arms and roll it out for me."

"Hurry up, do you want to suffocate me?"

Susukino pressed hard, Xu Lu could only climb onto the bed in a hurry. He sat in Susukino's arms, with his back turned to Susukino because he was too ashamed. But before he was ready, Susukino rubbed his ass again.

"Pants off."

"...how is this possible!"

"Why is this not possible?!"

Xu Lu raised his voice, Susukino could only raise his voice higher. He held Xu Lu's waist and did not let go, lest Xu Lu escape and run away. He looked sideways at the person who turned back and looked at him eagerly, and his tone was a bit fierce, "You made me hard, why don't you tell me to come out quickly? I just look at your ass, not your cunt, why not?"

Susukino was so confident that even Xu Lu couldn't find any logical loopholes in it. Susukino was so fierce that he shrank his shoulders and murmured wronged, "I see, I'll just take it off, don't be so fierce..."

Susukino was stunned for a moment, feeling regretful and beating his feet and chest in his heart.

His wife is too cute, so he is indeed too beastly to be so fierce.

Having found his position very accurately, Susukino cleared his throat and quickly admitted his mistake, "I was too anxious, sorry."

After he finished speaking, he saw Xu Lu wearing underwear and trying to climb onto the bed, so he hurriedly stopped him, "Take off the underwear too."