14

It's so coquettish, even the husband who got into a car accident won't let go / That pervert deserves to be beaten to death by his own hands

Xu Lu's waist was softened by rubbing his buttocks, and his body collapsed. He supported Susukino's chest and yelled softly, his voice was vaguely mixed with Susukino's name, which made Susukino's heart flutter.

He raised his eyelids, the deep blue eyes were finally fully exposed, the sharp features of the sharp eyebrows were fully exposed when he looked up, when he stared at Xu Lu, he seemed to see a real deer, and was confused by him. There is nowhere to escape, and the soft and fragile neck is exposed.

But Susukino still managed to restrain himself, he looked at Xu Lu's bright red and moist lips, his Adam's apple slipped for a moment, and his eyes became darker.

"Come here, Xu Lu."

Susukino pretended to be a person, but when he was called Xu Lu, he seemed to have carefully chewed and savored the two words. He watched Xu Lu raise his misty and moist eyes to meet his gaze, and said bluntly: "Stick out your tongue for me to eat."

"Woo..."

Xu Lu was extremely ashamed, because he didn't understand why Susukino made kissing so pornographic. But he quietly looked at the man's tight thin lips, and finally he couldn't bear the temptation and moved closer, pitifully sticking out his soft tongue.

Seeing Xu Lu so obedient, Susukino laughed happily. He held Xu Lu's buttocks and hugged him up. His big hand was soaked in lewd water and he drilled forward until it covered Xu Lu's tender cunt.

Licking and kissing with the tip of Xu Lu's tongue, Susukino felt a little inconvenient again. With a click of his tongue, he let go of Xu Lu first, and then saw some aggrieved expressions in Xu Lu's eyes. He was startled, cursed inwardly that he was a little slut, quickly stripped off Xu Lu's clothes and pants, and pressed that naked and soft body into his arms.

Xu Lu acted so docile, but Susukino got cheap and behaved. He slapped Xu Lu's butt, causing Xu Lu to hook his neck with a whimper, and said in a low voice, "I can't kill you!"

Xu Lu's eyes widened pitifully, he didn't understand what Susukino was going crazy again.

But the little cunt was soft and wet, and he couldn't help it. He moved closer and touched Susukino's lips with his lips, and he cried out, "Touch me again...!"

After all, people who have never experienced hardships will inevitably be a little bossy when facing the "Hei Shi Hui". Xu Lu separated his legs a little so that Susukino's hand could go in from the center of his leg, but as soon as his clitoris was rubbed, he suddenly clamped his legs tightly as if he couldn't stand it, and shouted in a panic, "Wait Wait! Wait! How can you just touch there! Woo, woo..."

Susukino had a stern face, seeing Xu Lu acting so jerky and carefree, secretly delighted in his heart that it was impossible to scold wild men. He started to shriek, nimbly pushed Xu Lu's labia apart with his five fingers, and then stretched in along the cunt gap, and finally calmed down when his fingertips were pressed against the wet and constantly expanding cunt.

So what if the wild man can't do it, his wife's pussy is already fucked. It's really pitiful for him to wear a cuckold and still enjoy himself in such a bitter way.

He didn't notice that the aura around Susukino had changed, Xu Lu only felt his heart itch. He bullied in front of Susukino, and took the initiative to stick out his tongue, "Kiss me, kiss me, Susukino..."

Xu Lu never knew that kissing was such a comfortable thing.

It's not that he hasn't kissed Susukino before, Susukino had kissed him long before the wedding. But unlike today's deep kisses that are licked and devoured with the tip of their tongues in their mouths, Susukino always touches his lips lightly and then quickly backs away, as if with great reluctance.