Chapter 8

Days have passed and I think our relationship has levelled up. Our eyes would often meet during our classes at para akong malalagutan ng hininga palagi. And my days will be completed with our simple eye interactions. Or is it just me? Ako lang ba ang nakakaramdam ng ganito?

"Okay class, for today meet your partner and summarize your experiences this past three weeks of your internship, you can use any format you want, as long as it contains what you had done and what are things that you think affects your behaviour at work, whether it is external, or internal. Okay?"

She then glanced at me again and I quickly gathered my things. I collected my things since this is our last subject in the afternoon. Dismissal na pagkatapos.

"Enjoy your time with Ada, Gaston." Peter smirked at me as he went off.

I just smirked at him too and carried my bag. There is already a reserved chair for me just right beside her, and I can't help but smile.

"Hi!" I greeted her.

I swear, her cold aura has gotten warmer and she is more relaxed too. She brought out yellow pad paper as we started sharing ideas.

"We should include what we had during the meeting…" She suggested and I immediately nodded.

We used some of her notes during the presentation. I can offer to write but she already started, and her handwriting is cleaner too. I adjusted more of my seat to her, hanggang sa magdikit na ang mga upuan namin.

She didn't look at me nor protested so I guess it's fine. I looked at her handwriting carefully and from time to time can't help but glimpse at her face too, specifically her lips. I noticed how some parts of her hands are calloused, hindi ko mapigilang humugot ng malalim na hininga. She must have been working really really hard, and can't help but wonder how much work she has these days?

"We will be including the visitation and checking this friday right?" She suddenly blurted out.

Nalipat ang tingin niya sa akin. "Uhmmm, oo. We will visit the site in the Bulacan." I whispered as I looked at her eyes.

I just noticed how my voice will go lower whenever we are talking. Napaiwas ako ng tingin ng lumalim ang titig niya sa akin. My cheeks heated up and I could clearly feel it.

I fake caught just to get rid of her eyes. "Ahem...may tanong ka pa?" Now, fuck my voice cause it is really getting lower.

"Wala na." She cooly responded.

We finished early and I hope we didn't because she is now ready to get out of the class. Partners who are already finished could go home now. I watched her prepare her things in her bag.

"Mauuna na ako." She simply bid her goodbye.

I can't do anything but nood my head. I smiled at her as she turned her back at me.

My smile won't fade in my lips as I stare at her back, why does her back become too attractive to me too? Nababaliw na ba ako? Was Peter right?

"Gaston, don't forget my club party tonight." Peter uttered beside me.

I looked at him and he was busy with his phone. "What club?"

Binalingan niya ako ng matalim na tingin pagkatapos ay huminga ng malalim. "I've been telling you repeatedly. Doon sa bagong bukas na club na pinuntahan niyo na dati.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa kanya. "Kung saan nagtatrabaho si Carmella?"

He looked at me weirdly. "The fuck are you saying? I don't know, basta doon."

"Yeah, that's where she works." I can't help but feel excited.

Napakamot siya sa kanyang ulo."You know what Gaston, here is the situation. If you do not know, nakapila ang mga manliligaw ni Ada, at wala pa yang naging boyfriend. Now, if you really like her and if you continue looking like this, then have the balls to properly court her."