Chapter 33

My legs were shaking as I made my way to the entrance. Lumiko lang ako at kaagad akong napasinghap ng makita siyang nakaabang sa pagdating ko.

The whole rooftop was decorated with small lights and roses. And he is there in the center, waiting for me with a huge bouquet of red roses in his hands.

My eyes were glued on him as I slowed down. With my slow movements, hindi na siya nakapaghintay na makarating ako sa kanya, he walked towards me too hanggang sa tuluyan kaming magkalapit.

I looked at his eyes. He is nervous, I could clearly see it in his face.

Nangatog ang binti ko. He licked his lips then he handed me the bouquet.

"Thank you for coming." He slightly smiled at me at halos mapasinghap ulit ako.

"Thank you." I slowly got it from him and guilt started creeping into my system.

Makakaya ko ba talagang gawin ito ngayon?

"Uhmmm...I prepared some midnight snacks for us today...and we'll watch the meteor shower too."

My lips trembled with the etched excitement in his voice.

"That is why I chose this date, and we could clearly see Saturn tonight too." He added more.

I looked around and saw a canopy bed on the side. There is also a lounger chair and a set of comfortable single sofas. There is a table full of different midnight snacks too. And in the center, there is a huge telescope. And the whole area is filled with roses with different colours.

It was gorgeous. And he definitely prepared for it.

I looked up to him and his eyes were looking at me full of adoration and love. My defences were slowly crumbling down. I could feel it.

Why does he need to look at me like that? Like I am his life? Like I am the center of his universe?

I don't deserve any of it. Not a single bit of it.

I swallowed hard and tried to smile at him. "You prepared all of it?" I asked breathily.

Napakamot siya sa kanyang batok. "Uhmmm, Peter helped me. But it's almost all my ideas. You like it?"

I smiled at his shyness. "Yeah. I love it."

His eyes sparkled with my answer.

"Let's sit and eat for a while. Mamaya pa ang meteor shower, but I could locate Saturn now." He led me to one of the lounge chairs.

I tried sitting comfortably, I looked at the table full of food and there was also a huge, glass jug full of watermelon drinks.

He really did prepare for it, huh? I can't help but smile bitterly while looking at his back.

My fingers started trembling again and I quickly held into it. Umalis siya saglit sa harap ng telescope at sinalinan ako ng inumin.

"Do you want some food?" He asked gently while scanning the variety of snacks on the table.

"Ako na lang ang kukuha mamamaya." I insisted.

Muli siyang bumalik sa harapan nito at muli ay may kinalikot doon. I watched his back do it all and I couldn't help but feel amaze.

I sip on my watermelon drink, trying to relieve the nervousness that I am feeling. Nang nakaipon ako ng lakas ng loob ay unti-unti akong tumabi sa kanya.

He jolted a little bit with my sudden presence beside him.

"You own this one?" I asked interestingly while eyeing the telescope.

Seeking Gaston Lynx EsquivelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara