Chapter 65

She licked her lips as she looked at me innocently. Just the sight of her licking her own lips could send me to the edge. I am just so hungry for her. 

I pulled her closer to mine as she straddles me. We kissed each other fully on the lips. And she has gotten too good with kissing too!

I angled her jaw and kissed her deeper. I felt her tongue and I opened my mouth for her. She sucked me and I just can't help but release a growl. Where did she even learn all of these?

I am all naked but she was still in her shorts and lacy black bra. I felt her grinding to my hardness, feeling me.

"Gaston!" She moaned my name as she grinds more. Fuck! Her moans and gasping could send me to death right now.

I kissed her neck next and she pulled me closer to her, encouraging me to do it more. 

"W-why are you still hard--ahhhh!" She didn't finish her sentence as I sucked her neck.

"Ina s-said that…a man---Gaston!" I removed her brazier this time and sucked her nipples. 

"I can last up to how many rounds you wanted, baby…all night long until dawn." I chuckled as I sucked her in. 

God! Her boobs are big too! And her nipples were to die for. 

I was supposed to touch her down there when her phone suddenly rang loudly. Napabitaw siya sa akin at pareho kaming napatingin sa side table niya.

"They are calling us!" She panicked a little bit as she got off me. I watched her wear her bra again and her shirt. 

"Gaston! Fix yourself...sina Auntie tumatawag na." She hurriedly went out as she fixed her hair as well.

Great timing! I sighed heavily and didn't have a choice but to wear my shorts and shirts. I need to look decent for them. 

I heard her talking already on her mini sala and quickly followed her too.

"Auntie may sasabihin po kaming importante ni Gaston." Malumanay niyang paliwanag.

Huminga ulit ako ng malalim. I am still raging hard but I didn't have a choice. 

Umupo ako sa tabi niya at ngumiti sa camera ng cellphone niya.

"Magandang gabi po." I smiled at them warmly. Tatlo silang nandoon at so Calyx ata ang may hawak ng cellphone.

"Hi Boss! Thank you for the toy gift that was delivered!" Masayang sambit nito.

Carmella looked at me quickly with her questionable look. 

"Naku, sana hindi ka na nag abala, Gaston. Ang mahal mahal pa naman noon." Her Auntie lamented but I just smiled.

"What is it, Gaston?" Carmella asked me seriously.

Kaagad naman na nag lumikot ang mata ko. 

"Mama, Boss sent me the complete set of Toy stories! I'll promise not to destroy it Mama!" Calyx answered enthusiastically.

Carmella looked at me wide eyed and piercingly. "Mag-uusap tayo mamaya." Mariin nitong sambit.

I just smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders off. 

"We have a very important announcement to make po." Muli kong panimula sa seryosong boses.

I intertwined our fingers and caressed her ring. Suddenly, I felt nervous. 

Mas humigpit ang kapit ng kamay niya sa akin kaya muli akong napatingin sa maaliwalas niyang mukha. She smiled at me and I just nodded my head.

"I asked your daughter for marriage and she said 'yes'. We are already engaged po, and I hope it won't take too long for us to be officially married." I said it seriously and straightforwardly.