Chapter 2

"Hi!" I smiled as I approached her while she was preparing to get out of the room.

It's been three days since our last conversation and I already checked everything in her flash drive. There is nothing much I can say 'cause her work is already impressive. She met my expectations but what can I say, she is really smart too.

I was hesitant to continue talking cause she seemed in a hurry. Maybe work? She raised her brows at me as she settled her things in her bag.

I can talk now right? Huminga ako ng malalim bago magsalita.

"Here, your work is impressive….and I am satisfied with it." I handed her flashdrive and she quickly got it in my hand and placed it inside her bag.

I observed her as she finished fixing her things. Muli siyang tumingin sa akin, naghihintay kong may sasabihin pa ba ako.

"Is there something more?" She asked hurriedly.

Umiling kaagad ako, feeling so intimidated by her voice and her cold treatment. She nodded her head and went out. I watched her back as she got out of the room hurriedly.

She is really good at avoiding people and so is prolonging a conversation.

Huminga ako ng malalim. Why the fuck am I even feeling this? So what if she treats me coldly? I am nothing to her and so is she to me. 

Nagkibit balikat na lamang ako at bumalik sa aking upuan. Dismissal na namin at uuwi na ako.

"Why look so sad, Gaston?" Peter smirked at me as I gathered my things in my chair.

Tinaliman ko ang tingin sa kanya, but he only chuckled. Once na pinatulan ko siya, he will start teasing me again for sure.

"You wanted to talk to her longer?" He teased again as we get out of the room.

Wala na ba siyang ibang ginawa kung hindi ang titigan kami habang nag uusap? He is nosy and I hate it very much.

Naglakad kami sa hallway at marami na namang nakatingin sa amin. Some girls even openly flirted with me as I smiled back at them but whatever, I am not in the mood right now.

"Ada is really different, wala kang pag asa doon, Gaston." Peter continued talking to himself.

Nakarating kami sa parking na puro iyon ang topic niya. Hindi naman ako naaasar ng ganito noon pero ewan ko ngayon. His teasing is really getting in my head. Humarap ako sa kanya ng tuluyan bago pa siya sumakay sa kotse niya. Magkatabi lang ang amin.

I looked at him mockingly. "Baka gusto mong ibunyag ko sa buong university kung sino ang gusto mo?"

Napaawang ang mga labi niya pero maya-maya pa ay kumurba ulit ito sa isang nang iinsultong ngiti.

"Then I'll preach to the whole university as well that you like Ada." He rebutted.

I clenched my jaw. He is really annoying the hell out of me. "Whatever, hindi ko siya gusto." With that tuluyan na akong sumakay sa kotse.

Peter is the most annoying person on this planet when it comes to Ada.

I was gasping for air as I woke up. I have a full on blast air condition but beads of sweat are almost covering my whole body.

Fuck that!

Five days straight dreaming of her won't do me any good. I buried my face on my pillow as I tried to get rid of her image in my mind. I calmed my breathing for a few more minutes and got off the bed. I instantly noticed my abnormal morning wood because of my dream.

Now, I need to get a really cold shower, 'cause she is really getting in both of my heads since the pairing and our conversation happened. And that was more than a week ago.