Chapter 17

Note: No update for the next two days.

I carefully tucked in her hair to get a clearer view of her when she suddenly opened her eyes. She still looks so sleepy kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapangiti. She is adorable in this state. Parang hindi na nanampal at laging malamig ang mga mata.

"Sleep more, hmmm." I continued tucking her hair.

"You are too close, lumayo ka pa... and don't touch me." Her voice is so small and it's so cute. Fuck!

I smiled at her at mas lalo ko pang linayo ang sarili ko. I looked at her again at nakatulog na ulit siya. Well, our requirement could wait but not her health and sleep.

I didn't know what happened after that but I fell asleep just looking at her.

I groaned as I felt something soft in my hands. I tried touching it more and it's so soft. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by a slap on my face. Tuluyan akong nagising at napaupo ng tuluyan. I looked at my side and saw Carmella hugging herself while looking at me like a mad man.

"How dare you touch me?!" She stood up while gritting her teeth.

My eyes went wide with what she said. What did I do again?

Naramdaman ko ang paghapdi sa pisngi ko at napahawak roon. "What did I do?" I asked innocently.

She looked at me like I was a disgrace. "You touch me...here!" She pointed her boobs at mas mas lalong nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

That was the soft thing that I was squishing? Hinawakan ko siya roon? But I am asleep and it means I am innocent! Hindi ko sinasadya!

I stood up to try to defend myself. "Hey, wait…I am asleep. I didn't know I was touching you there!"

"Kahit na! Siguro sanay ka talaga na humahawak sa mga babae na ganun." She spat each word like a venom.

Huminga ako ng malalim. "Hey...hey…" I tried calming her and naturally touched her shoulders. But that is when I realized that I have made a mistake again.

I was slapped again on my face, in the same area as before. Fuck! It really hurts this time and I could feel how it sting. I closed my eyes and touched it, I groaned after one touch.

"Don't act hurt again, Gaston. I swear hindi mo na ako maloloko. " She threatened but it really hurt this time. God! What is her hand made of? Is it made of steel?

"It really hurts, Carmella." I groaned. I felt like it's bleeding too. If not, I am damn sure it is red as hell.

I continued groaning when she suddenly spoke with concern. "Does it really hurt?"

I looked at her and I could only nood. Her expression changed and now looks at me like a guilty kitten. Tuluyan siyang lumapit at marahang pinaalis ang kamay ko na nakahawak sa aking pisngi. She slowly touched and scanned it.

I heard her gaps after seeing my cheeks. "You have a cut...I'm sorry." Her voice was so small I could forgive her right now.

"I'll get a band aid." Before I could even protest she already went out and closed the door.

Parang akong nasuntok sa sakit, I felt like it will bruise too the next few days. I sat on the foam mattress and waited for her arrival. A few minutes later and she came in with a box of first aid kit in her hand.

"The staff gave me this one." She kneeled in front of me to reach my face while I was sitting crossed legs.

She carefully grabbed my jaw making me face my left side. She started cleaning it with alcohol and cotton. I groaned when I felt the alcohol sting and she quickly blew it off to make me feel at ease. She continued doing it for a few more minutes until she finished it off with a band aid.