Chapter 23

"I am already here."

I looked at the entrance and saw her coming my way. I ended the call and hurriedly walked towards her. She looked at me like she regretted coming in here. Well, it is the weekend and very early in the morning.

"Thank you for coming. The designer is already waiting."

I smiled at her warmly and saw how she became hesitant with my statement. I've been nagging her all week long for this and finally she agreed to do so. Mom's birthday is already next week and we will meet her designer for today which of course, was recommended by Mom. We then walked side by side as we entered the elevator.

We decided to do her measuring in my penthouse and I'm glad she agreed. I looked at her and she seemed so uneasy.

"Don't worry, she will just get your measurements." I chuckled at her.

Her mood suddenly changed. "She?" Her eyes looked at me piercingly.

Napalunok ako ng malalim sa nang aakusa niyang nga mata. "Carmella, don't be jealous. Alam---"

"I am not jealous." She avoided my eyes and the elevator opened. She walked out first and I can't help but chuckle at her reaction. She is jealous and I feel giddy about it.

She stood at my front door waiting for me.

"She is fifty years old, married and has children." I pressed the passcode and my door opened.

"Hindi ako nagtatanong." She icily said again.

Muli akong napatawa sa sagot niya kaya muling tumalim ang kanyang mga tingin. I cleared my throat and invited her inside instead.

"Come in, she is in the sala waiting for us."

Ako ang naunang naglakad habang sumunod siya sa akin. I cleaned my space thoroughly even though it is already clean. I got intimidated with hers and this is her first time coming in so I need to at least leave an impression. A good impression.

Kaagad kaming nakita ng designer ni Mama at malawak itong ngumiti sa amin.

"Good morning! Siya na ba yun, Iho?" She smiled at her widely while my Carmella let out a small smile.

I nodded and looked at her already eyeing my space.

"Okay, so we can start now. What do you prefer Iha for your gown?" She asked enthusiastically as she gathered her things.

I looked at Carmela who was looking at me curiously. I quickly got what she wanted and quickly answered her instead.

"This is her first time, and she doesn't really like extravagant gowns so a simple one would do." I simply answered.

"Ohhh. No problem with that, we could do that."

She started measuring her body first while I was sitting looking at them. I laid my back on the sofa and my arms spread widely on each side.

"Iha, could you remove your long sleeves first? I just need to get your proper measurement."

Carmella quickly obliged and started unbuttoning her long baggy sleeves. My breath hitched as she was right just in front of me. She unbuttoned it one by one revealing her fitted black sleeveless sando.

"By any chance, are you modelling, Iha?" Hindi nakatakas sa akin ang pagkamangha sa kanyang tuno habang tinitingnan nito ang kanyang kabuuan.

"Hindi po..." Carmella answered shyly.

They started talking and my eyes started wandering her body. My eyes were nailed on her boobs and I could feel myself getting hard with the sight of her. I unconsciously licked my lips as I put the throw pillow in my lower area.