Chapter 66

"I am not here to be as friendly as you think, Anthon." I cut any form of respect for him.

I saw him swallow hard. That's right. He should be afraid 'cause one call can change his way of life. I could do it in a snap of my finger. 

"I am just here to tell you that Ada Carmella, your daughter, will soon be my wife." 

Namilog ang mga mata niya sa akin. His mouth hung opened as he looked at me unbelievably.

"And I am just here for that. You are still her father and I am just talking to you right now out of respect for that matter. Nothing else."

Tumigas ang ekspresyon niya sa sinabi ko. Mas lalong nagtagis ang bagang ko sa nakita. So he is still an asshole, useless father, huh?

He smiled at me evilly. "Didn't you know her Mom was a whore? I'm sure she'll be like that too. And I won't ever acknowledge a whore just like that."

He then relaxly leaned on his chair and crossed his legs. "Ada is nothing to me...and I am warning you now, she isn't the right one for you. You are too good for her." He smiled at me smugly.

Napantig ang pandinig ko sa sinabi niya. I could feel my anger suddenly rising. So this is the game that he wanted to play? He is evil. Maybe this is just his nature, and maybe I can't change any of it. 

I just wanna punch his ugly face right now but I tried to remain as composed as possible. Carmella wouldn't like it when I became violent.

"You do not know your own daughter, and you don't even acknowledge her…maybe I consider this meeting as a mistake."

Tumayo ako at mas lalo kung nakitaan ng galit ng kanyang mga mata. What a fucking dipshit.

"It wasn't nice meeting you. But I only have one favour…Don't ever show yourself to her or to me. Once I saw you with my own eyes, I say, goodbye to your lifestyle and position." I leaned on the table to look at him closer. Then I smirked at him evilly. "I could do it in an instant, Anthon...be careful with your words...your life might snap any moment from now."

I stood up straight and smiled at him brightly. "Have a good day ahead...dipshit."

I walked out and my smile automatically faded. Miracles won't even work on him, he will be a forever asshole and useless father to her. I shouldn't believe in it. 

"Sir sobrang bilis naman po ng meeting niyo?" Jess hurriedly gathered his things as he saw me walk out of the private room. 

"Order lunch for us, I don't like the food here. Sa opisina ako kakain." I seriously instructed him.

We both entered the car as he ordered food for us. I could still feel my insides raging with too much anger.  

I entered the lobby with all seriousness. The employees looked at me like the first time I became the CEO. They all looked like they were afraid of me. Nabago lang naman ako ng konti ng naging kami na ni Carmella. 

Carmella. My fiance. And soon to be my wife. Huminga ako ng malalim at sumakay sa pribadong elevator na para lamang sa akin.  

I clenched my jaw hard.  Everything is fine…wala na akong magagawa kung ganun talaga kakitid ang utak ng Ama niya. 

Pero kaagad ring nabahag ang puso ko ng maalala kung gaano niya kagustong makilala ang Papa niya...the way she pleased him that day...and the way she begged for his attention and warm words. 

My Carmella doesn't deserve any of it. She is worth more than that. She doesn't need to beg for love and attention, kusa na dapat iyon na binibigay ng isang mapagmahal at maalaga na Ama.