Chapter 62

"So totoo nga na kayo na?" Ina eyed me suspiciously as we ate our lunch at the cafeteria. Maging ang ibang empleyado ay napapatingin rin sa akin, at magmula pa iyon ng pumasok ako kaninang umaga. And it's all because of one reason.

"The news is all over, umamin si Gaston sa congress na dinaluhan niyo, tama?" Ina asked me again.

I looked at her seriously then nodded my head. Her eyes went wide with my confirmation. Her mouth was hung open as she looked at me.

"Oh my God! Wait wait!" She fanned herself with her hand and she looked so uneasy.

"Details, Ada! I need details!" She almost screamed at me.

Napa buntong hininga ako at uminom ng tubig. "Nanligaw siya at sinagot ko siya." Simpleng paliwanag ko.

"What kind of details was that? I need every tiny little bit of details kung anong nangyari sa Baguio!" She hysterically demanded.

"He got Auntie and Calyx approval, and now Calyx liked him too. Medyo nahirapan lang siya noong una...." Do I have to tell her the intimate part too? I felt like I needed to. I am still curious about some things and I need her expertise?

"And, what more?!" She asked urgently.

"I didn't know that he is a counselling psychologist, a doctor." Mahinang sambit ko.

I looked at Ina and her excitement died down. Umiwas siya ng tingin at napatikhim. "Ummm, I knew it from the very start…'cause after you left...he started joining different organizations concerning...mental health issues."

She looked at me guilty. "I just didn't talk about it because I thought you already knew about it and you do not want to talk about it too."

She smiled bitterly. "Everyone was so shocked when he pursued a different course and now he is just very famous because of it. He is a CEO, an engineer and a Doctor. Everyone in this company knew that. Kaya maraming humahanga and at the same time, takot at intimated sa kanya."

"I didn't know any of it…" Mahinang sambit ko at napababa ng tingin.

She held my hand that was on the table. I looked at her and she is now smiling brightly at me. "You deserve each other, Ada. More than anyone else in this world, para kayo sa isa't-isa. Kaya sobrang saya ko...noong kumalat ang balita."

Bumitaw siya sa akin at ngumisi ng nakakaloko. "And now, tell me, malamig sa Baguio at kayo ang magkasama. Did you gave up virginity?"

Ako naman ngayon nag sobrang gulat sa tanong niya. "Ina!" I called her out.

She chuckled loudly at my reaction. "Why, it's normal. And I am sure he is already talking about marriage. Now did you gave it up or not?" Malisyosong tanong nito.

Kaagad akong umiling. "Of course not...pero…"

"Pero ano? Ha?" Hindi na siya mapakali sa kanyang upuan.

"We...we did some things...more than kissing." Mahinang sambit ko.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa akin. "Like what?"

Alanganin akong tumingin sa kanya. "Ina...this is normal right? To feel h-horny?" Alanganin kong tanong.

She looked at me, poker faced. Then she sighed heavily.

"Of course it is! Kissing and of course sex is normal. You might suddenly feel horny just by looking at him...your body will feel hot and so on and on...you will crave for his touch, and kissess...and it's all normal." She let out a small chuckle. "So what you're feeling right now is normal Ada, don't be confused."

Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें