Chapter 22

Note: Thank you for waiting and enjoy!

Her body was so soft against mine and her lips tasted so heavenly. The taste was beyond what I had imagined. Her soft boobs crashing against my hard chest made me feel hotter. I heard her moan with my kisses as my hand travelled to her back, then softly caressing her curves up and down.

I was waiting for her to slap me but instead, I felt her kissing me back too. Nabuhayan ako lalo ng loob sa ginawa niya. My hands started tracing her boobs through her sando.

And oh boy,  she is really gifted in that department.

Fuck she missess me to just like how much I missess her.

"Gaston, okay ka lang?" I went back to my senses and looked at her looking at me weirdly.

Ramdam ko ang nagpapawis kong mukha at katawan sa mga kababalaghang naisip. There is no kissing, no soft body against mine. She is wearing her long sleeved pyjamas and pants. No sandos and shorts.

"Are you fine? Why are you sweating a lot?" She asked again.

And fuck that imagination!

"Y-yeah, I-I'm good." Iniwas ko ang tingin sa kanya. "Mainit lang sa labas." I wiped my sweats and chuckled a little bit to ease the tension that I am feeling.

She looked at me weirdly as she helped me pick her bouquet and our breakfast. Thank god our breakfast is sealed tightly at hindi naman napano.

"Sorry, nabitawan ko." I handed her the bouquet of white roses and I saw her eyes glimmer.

"Pasok ka…" And then she opened her door widely for me.

Halos malaglag ang panga ko sa sobrang linis ng loob. I know that she is clean but not to this level. Most of her things were white from her sofa to her kitchen. The walls were painted white and her tiles are almost white too, just a dirtier version of it, but I know that's it's the real colour.

"You may sit on the sofa."

Napatingin ako sa sapatos ko. I need to remove it.

"It's fine, maupo ka na." Kinuha niya ang paper bag ng ng pagkain namin at pumunta na sa kitchen. The only thing that divided her sala and her kitchen was the mini divider for her tv.

I carefully walked into her sofa and looked at my footsteps. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makitang malinis naman ang linakaran ko. I also looked at her sofa if there's any stain that I might have caused.

I breathed in deeply as I still feel how hard I am down there. I need to calm myself or else…I breathed in deeply and clenched my jaw.

It's getting harder everyday.

From my seat, I could see her transferring our food on a plate. At kahit gusto ko siyang tulungan, I need to calm myself first.

Few minutes more at natapos na siya, she started untying the bouquet of roses at maya maya pa ay pumasok siya sa isang pintuan. Probably her room.

She went out with a glass vase at nandoon pa ang mga medyo tuyo ng bulaklak ng blue roses na binigay ko sa kanya noon sa Tagaytay. Napangiti ako ng kusa, she kept it.

My urge to be with her won and slowly, I walked and stopped right beside her. Mas lalo kong napagmasdan ang simple ngunit malinis niyang kusina.

"You are very clean and organized…" Hindi ko mapigilang magkomento.

"Uh huh…That's why you should always look clean too..." Bumaling siya sa akin ng may pagdududa. "Is your condo clean?" She asked, as if she would reject me as her suitor if I say no.