Chapter 68

Note: The epilogue will be posted next, and another story will end. Thank you very much for reading my second book and I am very much grateful for all the support that I have received while making this story. I won't be this motivated to write and finish this story without everyone's participation. Again, thank you very much and God Bless!

I woke up first and she is still asleep in my arms. We have work today but who cares now? We just got married and we need time for each other. A long long time for each other.

Muli akong napahinga ng malalim habang pinagmamasdan ko siya sa aking dibdib. I caressed her red cheeks.

We got married last night. She is now carrying my name. And I am very much in love with her. I can't help but smile.

I kissed her forehead. Then slowly, removed her arms on mine. As much as I wanted to stay and cuddle her, I needed to cook for us. I stood up quietly and covered her naked body with the duvet again. She didn't even flinch a little bit, she was really exhausted. 

Hindi ko alam kung ngingiti pa ba ako parteng iyon. Pinagod ko siya?

I just wore my boxers and  went down to our kitchen. I rummaged through my refrigerator and decided to cook a simple macaroni soup and some fried breakfast. She could just choose whatever she wants.

But before cooking. I took my phone and informed Jess that I won't be working today.

Muli kong binalikan ang mga lulutuin ko. I took my time preparing all of it, hanggang sa mag aalas nueve na. I am pretty confident with my cooking skills now.

She is not awake yet. I already prepared everything on the table and after which I washed my hands.

I need to check on her. Akmang aakyat ako sa hagdanan ng nadatnan ko siyang pababa na rin.

I smiled at her widely and didn't wait for her to come down. She is wearing a huge t-shirt that is probably mine.

Nakasimangot siya sa akin. I held her waist as I stopped one step from her. I gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and she quickly responded and snake her arms to pull my nape closer.

I felt like it is my fault that she now acts like this. She is very...active now too. She is responding very quickly!

Her hair is wet and I could smell my soap on her. We stopped kissing but we remained close.

"Good morning, Mrs. Esquivel." I smiled at her warmly.

She smiled back too but…"Gaston masakit." Ungot nito.

I laughed out loud and she playfully slapped my chest. I kissed her cheeks repeatedly as I chuckled.

"Gaston...masyadong kang...malaki!" She protested more as her cheeks heated up so bad.

Why is my baby still shy?

I smiled at her smugly then whispered to her ear. "But you sucked me so good. Am I still big for you? You took me all in…" Then I kissed her ear.

I heard her gasping as she pushed me away, which of course she isn't successful at.

I laughed again while her cheeks and neck were reddening so bad.

"Come on let's eat...you need some energy." I carried her bridal style as she clung to my nape.

I pulled a chair for her and started asking what she wanted.

"I made some macaroni soup. Do you want some?"

"Uh huh." Her eyes looked at all my prepared basic breakfast for her. Na pinaghirapan ko rin namang matutunan.