Chapter 24

Note: This chapter might be uncomfotable for those who are easily triggered by scenes of self-harm. Please read at your own accord. Thank you.

“Ma’am, wala pa po si Carmella?” I roamed my eyes in their office but she is still not here.

Ma’am Ramirez looked at me curiously. It's already my fifth time coming back in here but she's still nowhere to be found.

“Baka mamayang 12 pa matatapos meeting nila. I thought it would be done early too but they must have tackled some issues.”

I looked at my wrist watch and it was 30 minutes to 12.

“Can I wait for her inside?”

“Oh, sure. You may take your seat.” I looked at Mrs Ramirez as she was still so curious why I needed to come back here repeatedly for Carmella.

Carmella actually warned me not to disturbed her and she means I should not come into their office. Pero malapit ng matapos ang sem break namin at hindi ko pa siya nakakasabay na kumain ng lunch.

I find her rule a little bit unfair on my part, 'cause I need her presence too! At ang hirap kayang kumain kapag iniisip kong may kasabay siyang iba tapos ako wala, but whatever.

Umupo ako sa dating upuan namin. Carmella occupied the whole table as she is working here alone. Her things were placed neatly on her table, and even her trash bin looks cleaned and organized too. How's that even possible? Of course, she is Carmella, everything is possible for her.

I patiently waited for her until I heard a group of men opening the door's office. I looked at them with my hands crossed on my chest and their chats slowly died down. They slowly and quietly went to their own cubicle. I roamed my eyes and my eyes quickly found her making her way to me.

She gave me a glance and sat down on her chair like she just didn't see me here waiting patiently for her. She is wearing her usual white long sleeve polo, black slacks and coat.

Kaya naman ako ng ang kusang lumapit sa kanya. I slid down to her side with my swivel chair and put enough distance between us.

"What do you want?" She icily said while looking at her monitor.

Napalabi ako sa kalamigan ng kanyang boses. "Please...let's eat our lunch together. We haven't had our lunch together since you worked here…" I pleaded and used my ultimate voice.

She breathed in deeply and that is when I knew I got her attention. She is really weak when it comes to my pleading. Should I start using it every damn time?

"We'll eat in my office..." We need privacy of course...I want it just the two of us.

Her eyes went wide with my suggestion. "Your Dad is just right their Gaston!" She almost panicked.

I chuckled at her reaction. "Papa didn't come here today. He went abroad, so don't worry. Solo natin ang opisina...tayo lang."

I wiggled my brows suggestively to tease her and she just rolled her eyes. God! I really love her reactions!

She stood up and started gathering her things. What now?

"Wait for me here. I'll just use the comfort room."

I almost raised both of my hands with her approval but she looked at me like a kid stopping her child from making a scene. I put down my hands and gently smiled at her.

"Okay! I'll wait for you here!" I excitedly said.

I waited for her for a few minutes and she went out. She got her bag then I stood up.