Chapter 20

"Come on."

Nauna na akong bumaba. I handed my hand but she refused to accept it this time.

"Namumuro ka na, kanina ka pa." She went out and fixed herself.

"Gaston!" May tumawag sa akin kaya napatingin ako sa sasakyang paparating. Tito Jason was driving the open shuttle bus as he waved at us.

"Mamayang nine na lang po ulit, Sir." Officer Guzman bid his goodbyes.

I smiled at him. "Thank you Officer Guzman. See you by nine."

Tumingin ako kay Carmella. "Let's go and meet my Uncle." 

We walked towards him as he got off the bus. "Long time no see, Gaston! Kamusta na sina Claudia at August?" He hugged me and tapped my back.

I chuckled a little bit and hugged him too."They are fine po." Humiwalay siya at napatingin sa aking likod.

"And who is this beautiful lady?" He looked at Carmella warmly.

Tumikhim ako. "This is Carmella, Tito. Nililigawan ko po."

"Good morning po." Carmella greeted him coldly.

Tito looked at me weirdly. He knew how playboy I was and how I prefer my girls because Mama always rants on him. I just raised my brows at him and nodded.

"I got it bad, Tito. Like really, really bad." I looked at Carmella beside me as her cheeks flared up. Cute.

Tito chuckled loudly. "Bakit ngayon ka lang dumating, Iha? You are a miracle!" He exaggeratedly laughed.

Mas lalo kung nakitaan ng hiya sa kanyang mukha.

"Tito…" I warned him.

Unti-unti ay tumigil siya sa pagtawa. "Oh, sorry Iha. I mean, I never knew Gaston would court someone. You know he is a---"

"Yes, sir. He is a playboy." Carmella interrupted and he laughed again.

Nanlilisik ang mga mata ni Carmella na tumingin sa akin.

"But I am a good boy now. I am only in love with you, loyal and honest too." I made my puppy eyes but it had no effect on her, mas lalo ko siyang nakitaan ng pagkairita.

"Oh siya, halina na kayo at makapag pahinga saglit. Or if you want, you could go directly to the flower farm."

Sumakay na kami sa shuttle bus niya. Tito Jason has several villas here in one of the highlands of Tagaytay. He lives alone here while his whole family is abroad. He prefers taking care of their flowe farm rather than selling the whole farm.

I looked at Carmella as she eyed the surroundings. The air was so fresh and it wasn't that hot. The tall trees and wildflowers made me feel like we are not in the country. Most of the villas here were owned by wealthy families, just for their vacation site. But Tito got plenty of property here too, including some of these villas that are made for rent.

"You like it here?" If we get married and if she wants to live here, then we will.

"Yes. I like it here." She stated without looking at me. She was busy taking pictures with her phone.

I just watch her be amaze with the surroundings, hanggang sa tumigil na kami sa villa ni Tito. I would like to have our own villa too but Carmella might not be comfortable with just the two of us, so it is better this way.

"Okay, we are here." Tito parked in front of his villa.

I looked at it and the two storey house that it's almost made of premium wood. I looked at Carmella and the amazement in her eyes as she looked at it. Napangiti ako, she really likes it here.