1 • Park Chorong, Kim Junmyeon✔

Chorong

"Chorong-ah, wake up. Breakfast is ready! Come down and join us. Oh, I forgot. Chorong-ah, you have to get ready for your first day of school. You will be late if you just stay here while relaxing like a boss. Wake up, You silly!" There she goes again, my mom.

"Omma, I'm tired. And sleepy... Can I skip school just for today, please..." I pleaded, yawning to my mom. I must have looked like a hippo there.

"No, you can't, darling. It's your first day of school. You can't skip it. Get ready before 7:00 because your school will start at 7:30. Palli!!" My mom said again as she shook my body.

Urgh, so annoying!bI looked at my bedroom clock- it's 6:48 already??!!

I quickly took my towel and rushed to the toilet. I brushed my teeth, took a shower.

After showering, I wore my school uniform, made my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my backpack and then went downstairs.

"Good morning omma, good morning appa. And good morning to you too Chanyeol." I said to them.

"Good morning, my dear."

"Good morning noona." Mom and Chanyeol greeted me as I kissed my dad's cheek, earning a hum and a smile as a 'good morning'.

I sat down on a chair and ate my plate of breakfast that Mom just place.

After that, I kissed my mom's cheek and bid goodbye to them. "Bye omma, appa. I'm going to school now."

"Bye, have fun! " They replied.

===

Junmyeon

"Suho-ah, wake up. You will be late for school. Wake up, my son.Go to the toilet and wash your sleepy face! Aigoo!"

"Okay, okay. I'm up now, omma. Xan you get out of my room? I need to change.." I mubled to my mother, still hazy from the sleep.

I took my towel and headed to the bathroom.

After I've done showering, wore my uniform and had breakfast, I went out my house and started the car. And then I drove to school.

===

I arrived at school just in time. After I entered the school gate, I saw my friends were already waiting for me.

"Whoa, our leader is here!" Baekhyun overreacted, all of them wooed. I just chuckled and walked up to them.

"Oppa!" Someone called me and I turned around and saw my girlfriend, Krystal. "Morning, baby..." I said to her. She hugged my arms and both of us headed to our own classes.

Chorong

I've arrived at my new school and I kind of got a little too giddy when I saw that it was freaking big. Then I remebered something.

"Right, my spectacles." I mumbled to myself, grabbing my spectacles from my bag and wore it.

And then I entered the school gate and I heard some girls said,

"Who's that?"

"Ew, a transfered nerd."

"Hm, I honestly don't like having a nerd-looking student in our school".

"Look at that face! I gotta say that I look better than her. "

Seriously, are they really like this if a nerd or someone who wears spectacles entered their school?

I don't really like their opinions but I had to show a good first impression so I threw a few small smiles to them but no one returned it.

"Hey there, come here!" Suddenly a girl called to me while motioning her hand.

"What's your name, girl?" She asked, arms crossed to her front. There were two other girls behind her but they stayed quiet while staring intensely at me.

"Chorong, Park Chorong." I answered and a small glint of hope bloomed insode of me.

Did she want to be friends with me? I hope so.

"Since you are new here, I'm going to warn you. Do stay away from Exo. Especially Junmyeon-- well I prefer Suho oppa. Understand?"

Um, Exo who?

"Who ar-" I was about to ask her who this Exo is but then she cut me off.

"I said, UNDERSTAND?" She snapped, glaring daggers towards me.

"Y-yes I do." After that, she left.

What the hell, Chorong! Why did you stutter?!

===

I knocked the office door and opened it.

"Anneyonghaseyo... Is Mrs Lee here?" I ask politely. An elderly woman around her forties perked her head up with a smile.

"I'm sorry, dear. Mrs Lee is out right now for an errand. If it's important, you can search for her at the main school block or go to the desk next to hers which is the brown one with a small lavender pot at the corner there," She said, pointing a finger at a certain desk with a woman sitting behind the wooden desk.

"Thank you so much, ma'am." I replied, bowing my gratitude. I went to the desk and asked the teacher for all of the informations that I needed.

After that, I went to my locker to keep some of my belongings then headed for my first class, History with Miss Song.

I was standing beside the class door, hidden from the insides when suddenly an excited voice startled me and I jumped in fright.

"Hey there!"

I looked back and noticed it was Miss Song, as described by the latter.

"Oh! You scared me."

"I'm sorry, dear. Didn't mean to. Are you new by the way?" Miss Song asked, curiosity plastered on her face.

"Yes, I am."

"Oh, what's your name?"

"Park Chorong."

"Well then, Chorong. Stay here just for a few seconds, can you? Because I need to handle the other students first." The teacher said, leaving me outside and entered the class.

"Good morning, students." I heard Miss Song greeted. "Good morning, Miss Song."

"Sit down. Okay, girls and boys. Before we start our lesson, first, let me introduce you to our new friend. Come in, my dear." I got nervous a bit when she called me.

With slightly wobbly legs, I walked into the class despite the nervousness.

"Introduce yourself to the others." Miss Song said, smiling. I nodded a little.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Chorong, you can call me Chorong and I-I hope that we can be friends." I said. "Okay, Chorong. You may sit beside... ah, there! You may sit beside Junmyeon at the back."

I froze.

"Since you are new here, I'm going to warn you. Do stay away from Exo. Especially Junmyeon-- well I prefer Suho oppa. Understand?"

I went to my table while lowering my head because of what the girl told me earlier. And I'm worried that she might do something bad to me.

But well, I really hope she doesn't. Please don't.

Sorry for the short first chapter (╥_╥)