Chapter 13: A Plan

Chorong's POV

I woke up at 6:00 a.m and went straight to the bathroom and take a short bath. Then, I wear my school uniform and put some light makeup. I learn it since I was at Australia.

(A/N: at chapter 7.)

I let my hair loose and went downstairs. I saw my mom preparing breakfast. That strange. It's still early though.

I eat my breakfast and head to school. Since it's still early, I decided to walk to school. Regularly I ride my bicycle to school. I walked and walked. Then, I saw someone. "Oh, Chorong unnie!!" It's Hayoung. "Ehh....? Hayoung? What are you doing here?" "This is my house, of course." "Jinjja?? Wow.. Your house is near by mine." "That's good. We can make a sleepover at my house." "That's a good idea, Hayoung-ahh!!" "Yeah.. We should invite others too." "Yeah!! That's really a brilliant idea. We should do it. Hey, can we make a sleepover at your house today?" "Of course we can!! Since my parents is going to England this night, I still can tell them about it." "Okay. We just made a plan. That's good. I'll tell the others, okay?" "Okay. By the way, let's go to the school can we?" "Of course we can. Why not..? Let's go." Then, we go to school together.

\at school (inside Chorong's class/
No ones POV

Chorong went to Bomi's seat and said, "Bomi-ahh.. Are you free tonight?" "Yeah. Why?" "Today, me and Hayoung were going to make a sleepover party at her house. Do you wanna join?" "Of course I want. Who doesn't?" "Did you know where her house is?" "Yeah... I know where her house is." "Oh, okay.Don't forget, Hayoung's house, 7:00 p.m, today. Okay? And if you can, please tell Namjoo about this because Hayoung has already tell Naeun." "Okay." Then, Mr Jung entered the class and we start our lesson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~