Chapter 12: More Friends

Hello readers. I'm back now. I'm going to update two chapter for today because I'm free! Yes! Freedom!!! And sorry if this is just a short one. This chapter is about Chorong met some people that wanted to be friends with her. I hope you like it. And keep reading! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong 's POV

I'm at school now. And, like always when I arrived school a lot of comments, judging, complaining and whatsoever come through some students mouths. I don't like their attitude since I get in to this school. I head straight to the class and start reading some books. I can sense someone coming to me and I know who it is. It's Bomi. "Chorong-ahh...today, I wanted to introduce you my friends and I hope that you want to be friends with them too." "Huh? Jinjja? But..do they really wanted to be friends with me? You know....I'm a nerd... :(" "Hey, don't worry. They're nice people. Not like that Krystal." She said while making an annoying face when she said Krystal's name. Then, Mrs Song entered the class. Everyone head to their seat.

\lunch time/
Chorong's POV

I searched for Bomi at the Cafeteria. "Unnie! Here!" I went to the table and I saw some girls smiling at me. I smiled at them back. "Unnie, this is the girls that I want to inroduce you. This is Eunji, Namjoo, Hayoung and Naeun." "Anneyeonghaseyo.." I greet them nicely. "Anneyoung.." They greet me back. "So............... We're friends now?" A girk asked and I think that is Naeun. "Of course we are." I answered her question. Then, we start eating our lunch and head back to our own classes. I'm so happy today because I met more friends!!! Yes!!! So happy and exited!! "Wohoo!!!!" I shouted happily i my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~