5 • Stolen

<at school>
Junmyeon's POV

That ugly nerd is not at school today. It's been a week. I wonder why. I should ask Bomi.

"Yah! Bomi-ahh." "What?" "Do you know why did that nerd is not attending school?" "She said that she need some more rest because her head was dizzy back then." "Oh, thanks."

After I've done talking to her, I went to the garden to relax my mind a bit. When I was entering the garden I saw that nerd just sitting on a bench. "Should I greet her? Or not?" I asked myself. "Nahhh... It's not important." I said again.

Then, I sat down on a bench and chilled. "H-h-hello...." Someone greet me. It's her. That nerd.

Chorong's POV

I was sitting on a bench while playing with some flowers when I heard footsteps coming. I'm scared.... I looked at the person but I didn't know who it was. "H-h-hello...." I greeted them. And again, it was HIM!!! Kim Junmyeon.

I was about tu run away but suddenly he grabbed my arm and pinned to the garden wall.

I was shocked at his movement and I just lowered my head 'cause you know..... His my ENEMY.....! I don't want to look at his face. He hold my chin and he...........WHAT THE FÛCKING HELL!!!!

HE KISSED ME!!!! That jerk!! My first kiss has been stolen by a jerk?!?!?!?!

Nooo!!! It has been STOLEN!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What? Junmyeon kiss Chorong?! But why? Keep waiting for the next chapter!! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone/everybody!!!! :) what do you think about this chapter? Why did junmyeon kiss Chorong? Write it on your comment!! And yeah dont forget to...

Vote
Comment
Read

Goodbye!! See you later!! Luv ya all!!! ;)