Chapter 34: "H..h..honeymoon?"

Chorong's POV

I woke up in the morning and stretched my arms. I looked at the couch and saw Suho was sleeping soundly there. I wonder what's happening to him. He's different now. But his jerk-ish and pervet-ish side was still remaining in him. I sighed and stand up.

I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom to take my morning bath.

After that, I went downstairs to make breakfast. Hmmm...what should I cook today?? Kimchi? Kimbap? Salad? I don't know what to cook!!

I should just make a simple one. Let see what do we have in our cabinet. Breads, bacon, meats, vegetables and sauces. What can I made with this foods....? Hah! Sandwiches! I should combine all of it. It's look like a bacon sandwich. I hope he like it. If not then, Idk. -_-

I cut all of the bacons into pieces and put it in the pan and started frying it. I spread a bit of butter on the bread and wait for the bacon to cook.

Then, I placed some veggies, sauces and bacons on the bread then I covered it with another piece of bread. There we go. A nice and simple bacon sandwiches. It has a nice smell. Surely it's very delicious.

I took one and taste it. Hmmm... So lovely and yummy!! I luv it. This is my first time making it. Can't believe I success in just one try. So proud of myself. I can improve my cooking skills actually :)

After eating, I waited for Suho to come and eat but he's not coming yet!! What did he do up there?! It's thirty minutes already. Is he still sleeping?? But it's 8 o'clock now. I should check on him.

I went upstairs and open the door and... Aishh!! He's still sleeping.... "Yah, wake up! Breakfast ready." I woke him up but he just remain quiet. Looked like I need to use my lovely voice.

"YAH, KIM JUNMYEON!! WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!" I shouted using my dolphin voice. Hope he will wake up. "Huh? Five more minutes please...." He said and yawned. Then, back to his dreamland. Seriously?! This guy is really getting on my nerves.

"Wake up..... Krystal was going to come to our house today..." I said with a soft voice. "Huh? Krystal? Jinjja??" He woke up immediately. "No she's not." "Then?" "I just wanna prank you. Haha..you're so funny. Now, wake up.. Your breakfast will be cold soon."

"Okay , okay. Please don't act like you're my mom." He stand up and went to the bathroom. Kekeke... I can't believe when I mentioned Krystal's name, he will make a move. So fun pranking him :>

I went back downstairs and turn on the tv. Today was holiday and it was end of the year so... No school, projects, classes and etc. Freedom!!!

Krystal's POV

Aishh, jinjja!! That b*tch! How can Suho oppa be so different. He's change. He doesn't like me anymore. I think that b*tch was doing something on him!

I need to steal him back to me. He's mine, forever! No one can take him from me.

Chorong's POV

I scrolled around the channels and see is there any fun things that I can watch. Suho was walking down the stairs. I can feel it. I hope he like my sandwich. Becoz that sandwich was handmade, ya know? It's really precious.

"Hey, did you buy this?" Oh? Suho was askung me, eh? I didn't realize that. "Anii. I make it." "Oohhhh.. It's quite delicious."

Of course. This is Park Chorong. The most skillful chef in the world. Hehe... Dream on!!!

"Chorong-ahh.. It's been two months since we've married, right?" What with the sudden question? "Yup. Why?" I asked. "Can we go on a honeymoon?"

"Huh? H...h...honeymoon?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~