Chapter 36: Jeju Island?

Chorong's POV

I woke up and look at my surrounding. Huh? My room? I supposed to be at the living room. How did I can be here??

"Oh, you woke up." Someone greeted me. It's Suho. Who else? "Get ready. We have a meeting with omma and appa." Huh? Meeting? What for?

I stand up and grabbed my towel then head to the bathroom. I also take a look on the clock, 6:14 p.m. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I wore a gray blouse with a flower printing on tge bottom part and a dark blue jeans. I put on some light makeup and took my handbag then, head downstairs.

"Kaja." I said to him and walked to the door. He follow me and we went to his car.

"Hey, why do we need to attend this meeting? What it is about?" I asked. "About our honeymoon." "What?!" I shouted. "Clam down. It's not a big deal, kay? We just need to discuss about where do we need to go. That's all."

I nodded in understand. "But, why does omma and appa were involve too? They're not going wuth us, right?" I asked. "Haihhh...It's becoz they're the one who will decide where to go."

"Oohhhh..okay."

He continuing driving until we arrived at a restaurant. I wanna sleep but he wont allow me. Its quite a long journey. About.. An hour. Why is it to far?! Aishh..

We went in and search for them. "There." I pointed at omma and appa.

We went to the table and greet them. "Anneyeonghaseyo.." I greeted. He also greeted them. "Anneyeonghaseyo, sit down and eat you dinner." Omma said.

We sat down and eat while waiting for them to start the conversation. "So...where do you wanna go during your honeymoon?" Appa asked. "S..Suho said that you're the one who will decide which place." I said. "It doesn't matter. I think it's better to choose Jeju." Omma said.

"That's good. Appa can rent a hotel for us to stay." Suho said. "Yeah, you're true, son. I'll rent a special one." Appa said. "But.. It is too much for renting a big one?" I asked. "It's okay. As long as you guys are happy together." Omma said.

"We're always happy, right Chorong?" He said wjile putting his arm on my shoulder. "Kind of." I replied removed his dirty arm. They chuckled. "How many days do you want and when is the date?" "Less than one week. About.. Three or four days." I said.

"The day after tomorrow. Four days, please." Suho said. "What? I..it is too early?" I asked worriedly. "It's okay." "Okay then. Finish. Now we just need to back home. So... Have fun together. Bye." Omma said.

"I will give the tickets to you tomorrow, kay." Appa said. "Okay."

Then, we finished our dinner and back home. The day after tomorrow? It's too early.... :(

*skip! At home*

I placed down my handbag and slammed my body on the couch. "About the honeymoon thingy, is it too early?" I asked. "No it's not. It's fitting with the date. So it's not too early nor too late." He replied and went upstairs. I looked at my handwatch and...

It's 8:18 p.m. Still early. Quite boring. Wait, I forgot about the Lotte World. But it's already night I can't.

I sighed. So sad~ :(

Gwaenchana. I will asked him again soon. Wait, I should pack my clothes first before going to sleep. I stood up and went to tge bedroom.

I took a suitcase and packed my clothes. "Packing, already?" He asked. "Of course. You know me. An early person." I replied proudly.

Then, I went to the couch and drift to sleep. As always, Suho was sleeping on the big Queen-sized bed.

*skip! Two days later, at the airport. (I'm going to skip becoz it's going to take a long journey by writing everyday's activities, ya know? ;)*

Suho's POV *its been a long time..*

Me, Cookie and Chorong were walking down the elevator to went to the reception area to do the airport things.

*I'm still a kid so dont be mad at me. Idk what did they do at the airport. And one more thing, idk if we can bring pets along or not so...mian. Hehe... ;)*

Wanna know why we bring Cookie along? Because Chorong wanted to. She placed her in a beautiful cage. She love him more than me. I'm sad~ ' !_!

We walked to the airport and get ready for the flight.

*inside the airplane*
Chorong's POV

I placed down my suitcase inside the thing (you know what I mean.) And sat down. I also put down Cookie's cage on the side so that he will feel safe beside me. I took him out of the cage and placed him on my thigh and patted his back. Suho was beside me. As always, he's sleeping.

I wanna sleep too. I placed down my head on the on Suho's shoulder and sleep. It's not awkward anymore. I'm used to it now. It's normal.

I drift to my dreamland and wait until we arrived at Jeju.

*half of an hour later...*

"Chorong, ireona (wake up). We've arrived at Jeju."

I woke up immediately and rubbed my eyes. "Huh? Eodi (where)? Jeju?" "Yes." He replied. I lift Cookie who was sleeping cutely on my thigh and placed him back in his cage.

We stood up from my seat and grab our suitcase then we head out the plane and walked outside. Wahh...

Jeju Island! Here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~