Chapter 26: A Date

Chorong's POV

Today I got discharged from the hospital and now I'm resting on the couch. So boriiing... I wanna sleep. Then, I saw Suho coming down the stairs with his not-so-handsome hair. I think he's going to have a date with Krystal. "A date with Krystal, huh?" "So what?"

I rolled my eyes and drift to sleep. What a tiring day.

Suho's POV

Another date with Krystal. But this is an apologies date coz of yesterday I can't go with her coz of that nerd. I hate her.

Now I'm at the cafe searching for her. "Oppa." I heard her voice from behind so I turned around and there she is, sitting on the chair. But her facial expressions is quite... Umm...how do I'm going to say it. Nahh... It doesn't matter. "Hello, babe." I greet her but she was quite. "Hey, what happen?" I asked. "Oppa, yesterday about our date, why did you not coming?" She asjed with a straight face. "It...it just, I have some problems." I answered shortly. " "Oppa, you're lying. I know what it is. You visited that nerd, right?"

Wait, what? How did she know? "A-anii. Really, it just I have some problems." She sighed. "Oppa, if you do it again..." She stopped. "You know what will happen." She continued and then, she left.

Huh? I don't know what will happen. Nahhh.. It's okay. She will tell me soon. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short update! *bows 90 degrees*