4 • It Was Him!

Chorong

It's been a week since I haven't been attending school because of that incident. I told my mom that my head was dizzy and I needed some rest. I lied because I didn't want to make my mom worry about me when she knew that I was bullied.

But I'm such a bad liar. My mom told me that she was  going to give me one week to recover from my dizziness and get some more rest but I'm not resting, I cried.

Every single night I cried.

I had been thinking, What did I do wrong?

Do they hate me?

Am I not good enough to be friends with them?

I'm quite sad because today is my last day I'm staying at home. It means I have to go to school tomorrow. Time passed very fast.

Junmyeon

Ugh, history class. So boring... I hope that Mr Shin will give us some rest.

I glanced to my right. Like always, that nerd girl was not attending school. Again. Huh, whatever. Why do I have care about her?

"Junmyeon! Did you hear me? Junmyeon! Ya, Kim Junmyeon!" Mr Shin yelled at me. "Huh? Y-yes, sir. Sorry..." I said to him after I've done daydreaming about that ugly nerd.

===

"Okay, class dismissed. Don't forget to study at home because your exam is just around the corner."

Yes, yes, yes! Finally, freedom!

After packing, I exited the class. I was walking when all of the girls whispering like, "Our kingka is here!"

"He's so handsome!"

"Oh my! I can't even take my eyes off from him!"

They were flirting with me but this thing always happen. Then I walked out the school gate and headed back home.

Chorong

I arrived at the school gate and headed to my class. As I was walking, I caught Junmyeon in the corner of my eye as he was taking glances on me.

Why does he always glance at me? It's kind of creepy actually.

As I entered the class, Bomi was calling for me. "Chorong-ah! Come here, I have something to tell you. Palli!* She said.

I came to her and asked, "What is it?"

"Chorong-ah, someone wants to meet you at the rooftop after school."

"Who?" Puzzled, I questioned. Who in this Earth would want to meet me?

"I don't know. Another new student or just some senior who I don't recognize." She said to me back.

Shrugging in confusion, I sat on my place and wondered while waiting for the teacher to come in.

===

After school was over, I went to the rooftop and I saw a girl was standing while looking at the blue sky.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted nicely. She turned around and—

"OH MY GOSH! Nana-yah! It's that you?" I askedas excitement filled me up. The girl grinned and nodded.

"Of course it's me. Who would I be then? And one more thing, don't call me Nana anymore because I've already grown up! Just call me Hyuna." She replied while pouting.

"Mianhae chingu-yah. Wow, I didn't expect that you're here!" Yeah, Hyuna is my childhood friend. A close friend of mine. And by close, I mean like, really close.

I started being friends with her since I was 5 years old. I really adore her because she is pretty, sexy, talented and she was the daughter of the Kim's company. But I wad not the one who wanted to be friends with her first.

\Flashback/

"Hey there, princess!" She greeted me with a wide grin on her face. "H-hi.."

"Hey, don't be shy." I smiled as a reply.

"Do you want to be friends with me? I keep seeing you alone. Like lunch time, classes, recess, everytime! But there's no one that would accompany you. So I really pity you. Do wanna be friends with me?" She said while she let out her hand to shakes hand with me.

"Can I?"

"Of course you can. Why not?"

"I'm scared that you will call me a nerd."

"I'm not gonna call you that! Who would call their friend as a nerd?"

"So you're not going to say bad things to me?" I asked while smiling to her.

"Of course not, your Highness.." We both chuckle, enjoying each other's company.

\Flashback ends/

"I remember when you get that red dot on your face" She said to me. "Hey! How can you remember that? It's not a dot. It's just some spaghetti sauce and it's not 'face' but 'forehead'."

"Chorong-ahh do remember Kim Junmyeon?" I froze for a few seconds. "How did you know him?" I asked curiously. "What the?? Hey! Don't you remember him?! He was the one that always bullying you. And you said that he's your first enemy in your list."

"Jinjja?!?!" I was really shocked at that time. "Yeah! Oh anyway... I don't have much time now. I need to get back to class. See you later, Chorong-ahh!!" She said while waving at me. I waved at her back. And then I started to think.

It is really him? Is that why I feel uncomfortable when I'm around or near him? Is that the answer of why he was familiar to me?? I think so...

It was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readerssss!!! I'm back with chapter 4!!! Yeayyyy!!! I hope that i can update more chapter for you guys but i have so many works that i need to do at home. Very sorryyy!! :( and dont forget to...

Vote
Comment
Read

See you later!!!! Love ya all!!