Chapter 22: Hurted

Chorong's POV

But then...

*srrrp!*

The place become quite. Everyone look at us.

I fell on the ground that has some broken glasses on it. "Ouch!" I cursed inside my head. While I'm falling, I accidentally, ripped someone's dress. I looked up to see who it was and it was...

Krystal.

*Pakkk!!*

Sh-sh-she s-slapped m-me. It's so hard. "YAH NERD! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU RIPPED MY NEW DRESS! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!" "S-sorry.." "THAT'S ALL HUH? JUST A SORRY?! "I-it was an accident..." "No it's not. You, purposely do that, right?"

I was about to said something to her but then that playboy come. This is bad. "Babe, what happen here?" He looked at her than at me. "That nerd ripped my dress that you bought for me last time. Now I looked ugly." Krystal said with a fake sad tone. Queen of act, huh? "How does it happen?" Suho asked her softly but while saying that, he's glaring at me. "That nerd purposely done it." Again, he's glaring at me. "Don't worry. I'll buy you a new one, okay?" "Okay." She said while goving a peck on Suho's lip. Gross!

After that, he left without saying anything to me. Jerk!

*Pakkk!*

D-d-did sh-she just slapped me a-again? "You deserve that, nerd! I really need to teach you! I slapped you for the first time becoz you ripped my dress. The second one is becoz YOU'RE MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE'S BOYFRIEND!! You're such a stupid and ugly nerd! How can a nerd like you married to a guy that is very handsome and like Suho oppa, huh?! No right. You don't deserve him! Not at all. You really need to learn your lesson!"

I was speechless. She's right. Everything she said was right. I'm just a stupid and ugly nerd. That's all. Then, all of sudden, a warm liquid rolled down my cheek. It's a tear. A tear of sadness, shameless and embarrassment.

I don't know what to do. If I run, my wound will get more worse. If I just stay here, everyone will laugh at me. What should I do? I think I should run. Even if I run, no one will care about me. They're so selfish!

I've decided to run. I stand up and run as fast as my leg could do. I just follow where my legs bring me. I wanna die. I wanna leave this freaking f*cking stupid world. I can't take this anymore. I wanna die. I hope I can die. "God, please. Take my life." I pleaded quietly.

I cried and cried, until I saw a garden outside and I went out. I searched for a bench or a place that I can seat. I saw a wooden bench and I sat on it. Then, it's raining. Heavy rain. I hope that I can die now. Without anyone notice, without anyone disturbing and without dying in a hell. My world then become blurry. Little by little, it's went black. "Thanks god. You've granted my wish." I said quietly while smiling. Then, blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~