Chapter 25: Pervert

Suho's POV

Today, I have a date with Krystal and now I'm in the car which is mine, of course. :) Krystal said that she will be waiting for me at ***** cafe. So excited! But about Chorong last time... Ehhh!! Wait, wait, wait. Why did I even care! She's just got a wound on her body so no need to worry. She's just your wife.

*ring ring! Ring ring!*

Eh, my phone is ringing. I took it out and press the green button.

Phone conversation
"Yeoboseyo?" "Yah, Suho! Where are you now?! Can you come to the hospital?!" "I.. Ummm... At the cafe." "Aishhh... Son! Please come to the ***** hospital." "For what?" "Just..., come here. Palli, palli!"
Ends

It's omma. What now?!?! I have a date with Krystal. How can she interrupt that. Hishh...!

I went to the hospital and texted my mom where's the room.

×Omma, which room did you staying now?×

~Room 526. Come here, palli.~

×Okay.×

526, 526, 526. Ah, there it is! I opened the door and... Oh man! I come to this hospital just for that nerd?! "Omma, why did I need to vome here?" "Because you're her husband. So you need to take care of her. That's your responsibility." Then, she left the room. It's mean only me and Chorong were here in the room.

I sighed. Do I need to take care of her? Seriously?! Aishh....

Chorong's POV

I was sitting on the bed right now. I heard that Suho will come here. I hope he wouldn't. I don't want a jerk to come to my room. I was about to sleep when I heard the door opened. Someone entered the room and omma left.

(A/N: i wrote omma becoz Suho's mom told chorong to call her omma.)

Only us in the room. Awkwardness filled the room. "Why did you come?" I asked in a cold tone. "Is that wrong?" "Anii, it just...you're disturbing me."

I didn't look at him. My head was lowered coz I don't dare to look at his ugly face. He is just a jerk. Stupid jerk. He care about his girlfriend more than his wife. That's not a husband. That's a pervert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~