Chapter 42: Friends...?

A few days ago I checked out my own story, which is this one, and I literally laughing like OMG, my grammars were sooo wrong!!! And my language was like elemantary kid's LOL I really need to do an editing though ^^

P/S: Today is July 17th, Saturday (in my country) and last two week I just came back from my hometown and also, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE (AND ANY OF MY ISLAMIC FOLLOWERS and sry if I post this too late bc I've been too busy with school) KYAAAAAAAAA!!!

And also, have you seen EXO's new comeback Monster (ik its to late to talk about it but nahh idc XD)?! ITS SO FREAKIN' AWSOMEEEEE!!!!! FANGIRLING HERE! ANYBODY WANNA JOINNN?!?!?! XDXDXDXD

---

Chorong's Pov

As soon as Krystal went to walk away, I looked at the others and they gave me a worried look.

I sighed and just stood up then followed the girl.

I don't know why but I have a bad deeling about this. I felt uneasy...

"Hey, over here..." She gestured me to the bench outside the house that she had sat on.

I just awkwardly approached her and sat down, making a few distances.

"So..."
"So..."

We both said in unison. Surprised, we turned to looked at each other.

I chuckled nervously. "Well, you first." I said.

She just nodded and started talking.

"Chorong unnie, I am so sorry of what I've done to you all these times. I'm just too selfish to follow my own decision. Now I realized that Suho oppa had fallen for you... Unnie, could you... Forgive me...?" She said while staring deeply into my eyes.

W...what? She called me Unnie. She apologized to me. She wants my apology. But is she... Sincere...?

"Um..." I was out of words. Speechless. I don't know what to do and what to say.

'Someone help me!!! ' I mentally cursed at myself.

"Uh, I guess... Yea, I would forgiv--"

"Thank you, Unnie!!!" She cheered and hugged me. Shocked, I widened my eyes but hugged her back anyway.

A few seconds later, we both parted and I smiled softly. "Sooo... Friends??" She asked while letting out her hand for a shake.

Surprisingly I grinned. I let out mine and shook with hers.

"Friends." We both grinned together and held each othe's hand softly.

---

When Krystal and me went back to the backyard, everyone looked at us, a bit taken aback.

Even Suho looked really-- I mean, REALLY shocked too.

"Um... can someone tell me what the hell in heaven is happening??" Eunji said while Baek nodded, aggreeing with her words.

I smiled.

"Long short story, we talked and became friends." I said.

They gasped. "Krys, I-I... never know you..." Suho trailed off.

Krystal smiled. "Guys, I'm sorry. I know I've done so many bad things to you but can you, somehow accept my apology?" Krystal crept a small smile.

"You know what? I'm done with all those fighting before. Say, let's just start a new beginning. Who with me?" Eunji grinned, making most of them looked at her then smiled softly.

"Yeah. I am tired too. Let's forget all those bad memories, shall we?" Xiumin said.

"But unnie... You sure you made the right decision?" Bomi asked as me and Krystal sat down on the grass with all of them.

I turned to look at her weirdly. "What? You don't trust me, Bom?" I asked her.

She widened her eyes. "No! It's not that. It just... I'm scared that she'll do something bad to you again. I'm scared she'll take advantages from being friends with you, unnie." Bomi whispered.

"Hey, I made sure that she was being honest, okay. I can sense that she was being sincere earlier. Don't worry. She'll never do bad things again." I smiled, reasurring her.

She just sighed and nodded then looked away, flashing a small smile to everyone who were joking and playing around with Krystal.

Finally... We had got along together, Krystal...

--- (the rest is up to u guys on how u want it to happen ^^)

"Bye, guys! We'll visit you as soon as possible, don't worry." Kai said as he waved at our car with the other members.

Krystal had already gone back home and the others decided to cleaned the mess we made a bit.

Me and Suho waved back at them and he drove off.

The way back home was silent. None of us had spoken to each other. Suho was busy on the road while me still thinking about what had happened earlier.

When thinking about it all over again, does Krystal really had changed? Does she really wanted to be friends with me...?

DUN DUN DUN~~~ It's not cliffhanger okayyy... I'm just trying my best to not keep myself busy with school and also trying to squeeze my brain so that more ideas will popped up in my head. That's all. Sorry for the late/short update.

♡♡♡