Chapter 14: Sleepover & Pizza Party

No one's POV

Chorong, Bomi and the others were getting ready for they sleepover party. They already at Hayoung's house. Hayoung said that she will orders two boxes of pizza for dinner. That thing make their party more fun!

Chorong's POV

Yeay!! Sleepover!! Pizza!!! I can't wait for it. I hope that this party will never ends. :) Me and Naeun are chit-chat in our bedroom. Actually Hayoung is a rich daughter. She has a big house but not big as a mansion. Me and Naeun are roommate. Eunji and Bomi. Hayoung and Namjoo. Eunji and Bomi were playing some games in Hayoung's 'Video Game Room'. Namjoo and Hayoung were practicing in Hayoung's Dance Practice Room coz their dream is to be an idol so they need to learn the basic.

*ding-dong!*

Huh? The pizza has arrived!! Yeah!! Hayoung went out and opened the door. She take the boxes and paid for the pizzas. Then, she placed the pizzas on the table and call the others. Everyone come to the dining room and start to dig in. It's very delicious and sooooooo marvelous!! ;)

\after dinner/

Namjoo and Eunji volunteered to clean the dishes. The others gathered in the living room and waited for them. After some minutes, they finished cleaning it and Eunji start the conversation. "Girls, wanna play something? Or do something?" She said to us. "I want to play." Bomi said. "I want to dance with Hayoung." Namjoo said. "That's good." Naeun said. I stay quite because my mind went blank. I don't know what to say. "Hey, Chorong unnie. Do you know how to dance?" Bomi asked me. "Anii. I don't know." "You should try. It's fun when you dance." Hayoung said. "Jinjja? But.... I don't know how." "I can teach you!" Naeun said. "But..-" I'm about to say something when Naeun pulled my hand and we head to the dance practice room. The others just followed us. "Unnie, come here. Lemme teach you how. It's easy." Naeun said. "Of course it's easy for you because you've tried it." "Unnie... Everything will be easy if we learn." Namjoo said. "Eh? Do all of you know how to dance?" I asked them. All of them nodded. That make me shock. I never learn to dance before. Then, Naeun start to teach me. "Unnie, it's like this and this and like this and...you need to move your body comfortably. Don't be stiff.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I'm back again. Sorry for updating! Mian!!! I'm sorry!!! I'm busy with my schoolwork, study, housework and etc. And sorry if there a lot of grammar and spelling errors coz I'm not good at english.  :( and forget to...

Vote
Comment
Read

Luv you all! Anneyeong! :)