Chapter 33: Change?

Chorong's POV

I'm at my home now. Playing with Cookie. I really wanna know what was going to happen when Suho and Cookie meet. I hope he accept this little baby. He's soooo cutee!!

I was patting Cookie's back when the door burst open revealed a guy with his coat on. Hey, of corse it's Suho. Who else? He looked at me and I just ignored him.

Then, I feel like a pair of hands was on my body. I looked at my back and saw that jerk was backhugging me. What the f*cking?!

"Hye, my darling." He greet me. Darling? "Darling your ass! Get of me!" I yelled at him. He chuckled. Seriously?! :(

"Not until you give me a kiss." He whispered to my ears. Wait, wait, wait. Who's this? The real jerk Suho that I know was not like this. "Hey, are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked. "Nope." "Then, why are you so different?" I asked again. This time, he didn't answer my question but he give me a peck on my lips.

Aishh!! "Yah! What are you doing?!" I yelled at him. "I kissed you. Why? Like it?" He replied with a smirk plastered o  his face. Ughh... That smirk was giving me fear....

"Hey, who's this little creature?" He asked softly. "Cookie." I replied shortly. "Ohhh.."

Then, he lift Cookie up and cuddle with him. Cookie was so cute!! Not like him. Now what? Idk what to do. -_-

I really wanna know why is he so different. It is becoz of Krystal? If it is, why he want me? There's a lot more girls out there but why me?

Haihhh.. Don't think too much Chorong. Tomorrow is school. So get ready.

*skip! Morning.*

I woke up and grab my towel then went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, I wore my uniform and was about to turn the doorknob when I heard Cookie was barking. Looks like I need to cook for two stomachs. *sighed*

I walked down the stairs and saw Cookie was sitting on the front of the kitchen door, waiting for me. "Hey, my little baby. How are you this morning?" I greet him. He stand up and walked to me. I walked to the kitchen and prepared their breakfast. Today I will cook some kimchi and some veggies soup for me and Suho. For cookies, I will cook some chicken breast. It's gonna be awesome!

Everytime I move to the other side of the kitchen, I always give Cookie some chicken. Idk why either. Haha. So funny. Then again, I feel like someone was backhugging me. I sighed. "Now what?" I asked him. "Morning kiss please..." He begged. I sighed again and turned around. "Seriously, I am curious to death. Why are you so different these days?" I questioned him. "Oohhh.. You wanna know? First, it's becoz Krystal has broke up with me so U need to move on. Second, It's becoz... I've fallen in love."

"Pffft. Fallen. Nugu (who)?" I asked. "You." I nodded in reply and turned back to the kitchen and back to my own activitiy. "Hey...you didn't give me my kiss."

AGAIN, I sighed. He turned me to look at him and I just stared at him. Then, he kissed me. I widen my eyes and stayed quiet. After some seconds, he broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Thanx." He said and left. He has changed. I hope this day will end quickly. :(

*at school*
Krystal's POV

Aishh, that b*tch! How dare her?! "Sojung-ahh..." Amber called me. "Hmmm?" "Are you sure that Junmyeon will come back to you?" "Yes he is coz he will never lose to me. His love and heart was just for me. Not that bitch!" I said.

"Are you sure? This morning I saw that Chorong get out from his car and she get a kiss from Junmyeon."

Then, I feel like heat was surrounded me. My body was burning like fire. I am really angry. Why? Becoz she stole my boy. My only baby! I really hate her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~